Exhausts

Started by jonfy, April 18, 2009, 10:32

DannyN

Theres loads of us up here in the North West, check out the blat page as there is a mini meet comin up you could toddle over to
Click Me
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

Anonymous

i might just do that i dont want to look stupid tho danny because im driving a w reg renault megane coupe sport so dont want to show up and be laugh at

DannyN

nah we wont laugh at you unless you've got a silly wing on the back of a mini that is   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

Anonymous

nah danny its all standard m8 erm could you give me the location off the meet so i can come down

Tags: