Red Car, Black Hardtop - Paint it????

Started by Anonymous, February 8, 2004, 17:52

Anonymous

I have finally got round to sorting my website! Won't publish the address 'cos it's still under construction.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

I enclose a photo of my red car with black hardtop, still thinking of painting in the summer.

Anonymous

That looks surprisingly good especially with black leather seats.

IMHO take the money you would have spent on the re-spray and buy some other mods to enhance the driving experience. They will last all year round as opposed to the HT which I presume you will take off come the warmer weather.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lusaka"That looks surprisingly good especially with black leather seats.

You can tell from the photo it has black leather seats?  Your eye-sight is amazing!

Anonymous

Elementary my dear Watson, I deduced it from his avatar  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Been out for first real trip with silver hardtop fitted. It's been a conversation piece ("have you got silver car at home with red top?" etc).

Larger pics to convert the doubters:

Roadblade thanks again for the lead.

Anonymous

Roadsterman,

My Pleasure............
However, IMHO I would consider painting.......I know I am.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lusaka"Elementary my dear Watson, I deduced it from his avatar  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Nothing wrong with Lusaka's eyesight! He is correct, Black Leather!

heathstimpson

The black hardtop on the red motor looks fine so I would not bother spending out on a respray.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

The silver looks ok but I don't think I would keep it like that forever more.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: