Injecto/Veilside thread.

Started by Ilogik, June 24, 2009, 13:26

dj2k21

yeh toyota near me say that colour is the rarest but I know of 3 up my way that colour lol, I think thats the best colour for this kit too as it shows the lines much better, blue and black dont look as good I dont think, hmm thats strange coz there usually pretty good from what I am told, did I also mention I am running a second set of injectors that come in on boost?  s;) ;) s;)  just thought I would sneak that in there, they were a bit of a headache to set up but we chose the G4 rather than G3 as its apparently specifically designed to run twin injector set up  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Ilogik

Quote from: "dj2k21"hey mate, thanks for that, gunna get sum pics put on now, theyre not the most upto date, but gives you a good idea, I will get some up with the new brake conversion, some engine and front boot compartment thingy pics, and also the new interior asap

I am running a link G4 ECU, it has some outstanding features on it, and one of the easiest to set up and map,

ooo you might be able to help muffdan out, as mapping place is having problems with the vvti settings.  Who mapped yours?
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

aaronjb

Engine bay pics would be nice, too

Hm, might have to split this thread up again as we've drifted a long way from injector sizing again!
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Ilogik

Quote from: "Ilogik"
Quote from: "dj2k21"hey mate, thanks for that, gunna get sum pics put on now, theyre not the most upto date, but gives you a good idea, I will get some up with the new brake conversion, some engine and front boot compartment thingy pics, and also the new interior asap

I am running a link G4 ECU, it has some outstanding features on it, and one of the easiest to set up and map,

ooo you might be able to help muffdan out, as mapping place is having problems with the vvti settings.  Who mapped yours?

lol just spotted muffdan had replied :p Car looks good, only thing id change is putting some spacers on the rear to bring them out a bit more. Car looks well put together and sounds like a beast. Will drop Steve a pm @ MR2 only, this look slike it would be an interesting feature car.

Anonymous

Are they 6x9s? Tut tut.

Looks alright to me, but I wouldn't want to be driving it personally speaking. Too much power for such a little car.

dj2k21

agreed, we are going a little off track here lol, it was the company who built my car, FRD a guy called tom owns the business and he has lots of expierience with the link ECU's, as for the spacers, this has been takencare of already with the help of 60mm spacers and some camber correction bolts from MWR, so it sits nicely now, the front has also been lowered more on the coilovers so it sits aggresively now and has a kind of supercar stance lol,
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

dj2k21

ohh and yes they are 6x9's lol, but in all fairness they do sound good, and fit the space nicely lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "dj2k21"ohh and yes they are 6x9's lol, but in all fairness they do sound good
That's an oxymoron.  s;) ;) s;)

dj2k21

ha ha.... up here I am what is known as " a brand whore" lol, I want the best makes and stuff of everything even if its not really essential lol.

Anonymous

I'm only half teasing fella, pay me no attention. Regardless of my opinions of how utterly turgid and empty 6x9s sound, that is one properly quality install you've got there and I'd be proud to have something of that quality in my car.

Ilogik

Quote from: "dj2k21"ha ha.... up here I am what is known as " a brand whore" lol, I want the best makes and stuff of everything even if its not really essential lol.
With car parts most of the time good brands are better.

dj2k21

aye very true indeed... right well I feel this has more or less come to a dead end, so al end on a basic thank you for all ur interest in the car, an hopefully al get myself to some roadster meets and things this year. I will deffo be attending shows and jap meets etc etc but would be nice to meet a few roadster guys.... just out of interest, how many girlies are in the club? I did go down to leicester and meet "scary dolly" a few months back for a trip out in her veilside roadster  s:) :) s:)  and she makes a lovelly curry btw  s:) :) s:)  anyways, thanks guys!

evileye_wrx

I do believe a trip out in the Beastie was promised when it was finished the day we met at JNE. Coincidentally, I am going to be conducting a disciplinary investigation down in Middlesboro in the near future and was thinking of popping in to FRD while I'm there. I'll let you know when I'm down.

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Liz

Celine and I are the most regular female posters....
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

philster_d

Mine is also at Thor so i suppose they have the same problem (no problem reported yet)

muffdan

Phil, I thought was yours went yesterday but didn't want to make it public for you  s:) :) s:)

They said they were waiting for yours to arrive so that they could see if they run in to the same problem. Two weeks and counting  s:( :( s:(
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

dj2k21

yes deffo let me know when ur in boro and I will introduce you to the guys at FRD, glad to see there is some female owners on here too, a friend of mine has just bought a black roadster and she is wanting advise and things so I have pointed her in this direction.
does anybody know any plans for a roadster meet over the next few months anywhere? would be good to put faces to names and such?

evileye_wrx

Camping Trip to Hull in a few weeks. JAE in September. We haven't had a run out in the North East this year! We really should do something about that sometime soon   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

dj2k21

a north east run sounds good, we have som wicked roads up here, the coast road to whitby, or the helmsley road etc etc, probs a few good ones up newcastle way is there? sounds like a plan to me  s:) :) s:)

Tags: