C-One Side Intake Scoops

Started by MattPerformance, September 7, 2009, 18:15

E

Ive fancied some of these for a while colour coded to match my car, so I would be interested at the right price, it would be nice if someone could make some that replaced the original side vents instead of as I understand it sticking/screwing on top of them.

Ilogik

Where you all been lol

They sit slightly wider, much better look IMO, and actually do something, depends whats your after, you can get these for about £150 deliverd. Maybe even less for a GB.

here they are in action on track on Rowlands car, he bought them off me.

m http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU8CMgK8Z5A m

give him a pm for how fitting was
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

evileye_wrx

To be honest they look a bit cack. Is there no other way of fixing them without white masking tape? It doesn't exactly blend

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Ilogik

Quote from: "evileye_vx"To be honest they look a bit cack. Is there no other way of fixing them without white masking tape? It doesn't exactly blend

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Phil

Haha  s:P :P s:P  Don't you know masking tape is the new mod of 2011? Wish I still had my silver car and finished it to how i wanted it, guess i can't be greedy   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

E

Now I think that they would look good colour coded I seem to remember you originally linked to someone on Ebay that was making these but have heard nothing since. All joking aside how exactly do these ones fix to the car. and where do you get them as I looked on Ebay and cant seem to find them.

gt4manic

They look Smart
there you go gang someone has already done the hard work.
Do you have a link for them?

kentsmudger

Quote from: "Ilogik"Where you all been lol

They sit slightly wider, much better look IMO, and actually do something, depends whats your after, you can get these for about £150 delivered. Maybe even less for a GB.

Where from?
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

gt4manic

Here is some stuff i made for my gt4

Moulds for fuse box covers

Mini kick plaets

Slam panael for my gt4

I did not do all the work my self as i have a computer business to run but i pretty much did parts of everything  s:) :) s:)
Ali

Ilogik

Those moulds look good, have always wanted to try and do some, but dont really have the space, if you ever need items that fit and are cheap,  Luxurypart.com  s:) :) s:)  Best off PMING him over on Spyderchat, i got parts within a week from Thailand, quicker than some UK companies.

Tags: