Anyone seen these workshop manuals?

Started by uktotty, December 10, 2009, 13:09

uktotty

All on CD for £9.99

markiii

where from Russ?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

uktotty

On the bay mate, thought of you as I am sure they are the same as that full posh set you had?????

E

Ive seen them he sells a lot so im sure they must be hooky copies.

alancdavis

I got mine for 3.99    s:) :) s:)
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

ex-member

Thats a comp generated image....so I'd guess you get a dodgy burned CD instead!

uktotty

They are scans of PDFs from books burned onto a CD or several CDs

mrzwei

So does that mean it's a good buy or not?
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

spit

A polite reminder to members that the credibility/legality of this find has not been investigated or endorsed by MR2ROC, and the Club is in no way associated with it.

Members who've purchased this item and then posted up here can judge for themselves whether that was a wise thing to do on a public forum.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Tags: