Can you fit a 2000 bumper to a'03?

Started by Anonymous, March 7, 2004, 18:34

Anonymous

Stupid question I know, but you can right?

Everything stayed the same, they just changed the lights and the look of the bumper.  So the old front should fit the '03?

Tem

Quote from: "WoodenDummy"So the old front should fit the '03?

Yes.

(you might have to work a bit for the fogs, but the bumper itself fits)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Ah good.  I'm sure I could just tie up the fogs and forget about them.  I don't really need them.

I was thinking about getting a '04 or maybe a 2nd hand '03 but the kit I might be looking at needs a original bumper.

Stupid I know, but I like to be different.

Tem

Quote from: "WoodenDummy"Ah good.  I'm sure I could just tie up the fogs and forget about them.  I don't really need them.

But you can't go to Maxxx Power meets without fogs  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

markiii

bet you don't really want the rear lights either do you  s:-( :-( s:-(

tell you what lets swap.

And as for that nasty 6 speed box  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

I'd maybe think about it if you want, we can do it a JAE.  No promises, I'm not sure what I think of the '03 rear lights yet but I think I prefer the '00 lights .    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

I'm really thinking about a new '04 right now.  I kinda like the idea of a new engine with some suspension extras, better front lights, vents, 6 speed box etc...

markiii

a plan
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

A cunning plan?

Tags: