Check out this interior!!

Started by Darth Paul, March 23, 2004, 16:25

Darth Paul

m http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=11024 m

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

The paint's already peeling in some places!

DP

Anonymous

Poor.  Very poor indeed.

aaronjb

s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

MRMike

Yeah saw that on SC as well.. I applaud the guy for trying something different but the fact the paint is shiny really makes it look really tacky

Plus I can imagine the umpa lumpa driving it  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

Flippin 'eck!

Anonymous

Looks like a flipping lego car IMO

Anonymous

Oh, that looks lovely. White paint inside a car? Brilliant idea. It'll stay clean for ever, and it looks so classy too. I'm definately going to do mine like that as soon as I can: I love it!

[/sarcasm]

Anonymous

I guess it was a good idea in his head.... don't like the finished result though... and no way you could drive it in bright sunlight.

Anonymous

FISHER PRICE springs to mind!!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ian Rowburrey"FISHER PRICE springs to mind!!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Yeah, thats what I mean - some of those BIG lego bricks

Goes with his fisher price stereo then!

mph

I think you guys are being a bit harsh. Is it my taste? No. However, the owner has obviously put in a lot of time/money and done something bold and likes what he's done - for that at least give him credit at the achievement.
[size=92]Martin[/size][size=75]
'06 Black MR2 Roadster
'03 Red Lotus Elise 111S
'01 Black MR2 Roadster SMT turbo[/size]

Anonymous

By that definition Martin, any boy racer who puts enough bits & pieces on his Nova should get credit for his achievement...   s:? :? s:?

Slacey

That is bad... I bet he really doesn't think it looks too good.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

kanujunkie

i've done prettier things in the gutter after a skinfull!!  thats orrible, makes our car look like a joke   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

shocking   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

what makes me think he is a car sprayer or knows a mate who's one   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   coz you wont pay any money to somone to do that to your car!

"here's £200 please spray the interior of my car the garstliest coulurs you can please thankyou   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  "

Anonymous

Quote from: "mph"I think you guys are being a bit harsh. Is it my taste? No. However, the owner has obviously put in a lot of time/money and done something bold and likes what he's done - for that at least give him credit at the achievement.

What a nice chap you must be Martin!  It's certainly bold.

Anonymous

Yikes!!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

I agree that if you want to stand out in a crowd that much, there's no point doing things by halves... but if you're going to spend that much time stripping and painting everything - surely a nice tasteful covering of Alcantara or something would have looked so much better.. even in the red and white colour scheme?!

Tim

Anonymous

Personally, I think it looks like a smashed road cone! EUGH!!!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

OMG.

He's even painted the wind deflector.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Andy S"
Quote from: "mph"I think you guys are being a bit harsh. Is it my taste? No. However, the owner has obviously put in a lot of time/money and done something bold and likes what he's done - for that at least give him credit at the achievement.

What a nice chap you must be Martin!  It's certainly bold.

Na, he just disagrees with everybody - he hates it too really!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: