Same Size Tyres all round........... AND Nitrous!

Started by uktotty, July 21, 2011, 00:48

uktotty

Reply from the EXPERT!!

the tyres are fine i dont know if you really know what u talking about av had ten j wheels on my mk2 golf with different setup for front and rear ,and four years it never came of please do ur research well u cant run 9j rubber infront without damaging the wishbones , track rod ends and bearings will all be destroyed in no time have u heard about forces on moving parts ie,compression,tension and torsion they got to balance to be in equilibrium that why u got to make the car think its running on lesser with infront by reducing the contact surface area to also inprove the steering this is a rear wheel drive not front wheel why dont motor bikes run the same width of rubber front and back am an engeering student studying aeronuatical engineering I did my HND in mechanical engeering so am not an idiot please so long as you keep the pressures in the tyres at the right amount you more than good.

Thank feck we cleared that one up!!!!

Anonymous

from what i understand from that which is very hard he is right. however if the car is setup to have a stagger ie suspension, chassis etc etc  then no stagger is going against the setup surly his HND would of thought him that.

uktotty

I said it was lucky that the golf is a mid engined, rear wheel drive, 2 seater sports car!!

Dac

A HND is pretty much A-level if I am not mistaken? Hardly a MSC student, especially judging by his spelling and grammar. Not really sure what we are arguing but I cannot see why running non-stagger would be dangerous but rather altering the handling characteristics that were set by very experience and highly paid engineers at Toyota (Probably with PHD's).

Ilogik

Quote from: "Dac"A HND is pretty much A-level
Lol yes your mistaken.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

Dac

Quote from: "Ilogik"
Lol yes your mistaken.

But how far off? lol

Ilogik

Quote from: "Dac"
Quote from: "Ilogik"
Lol yes your mistaken.

But how far off? lol

A fair way,

This qualification can be used to gain entry into universities, and is considered equivalent to the second year of a 3 year university degree course. I did a HND in graphic design, came out with better skills than most degree's students and walked straight into a top design agency. Really depends on the college/uni that does the HND though. Same as degree's, just because you got one, don't mean you any good at what you do   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Dac

Fair do's, although I still think getting an interview is 50% qualifications and passing an interview 90% personality. So you're probably not doing yourself justice in thinking it was all HND!  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

It made £3750 dispite the shocking listing. Amazing.

loadswine

Winner was someone with zero feedback as well. That should prove interesting.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Ilogik

Quote from: "Dac"Fair do's, although I still think getting an interview is 50% qualifications and passing an interview 90% personality. So you're probably not doing yourself justice in thinking it was all HND!  s:) :) s:)
Deffo wasn't I taught myself haha wa only person to get 100% in all areas but even then without being able to talk I wouldn't have got the job. Luck of the draw.

Tags: