Carpet mats

Started by Anonymous, April 14, 2004, 16:49

Anonymous

Hi,
Does anybody know off hand how much the Toyota MR2 Carpet Mat set is before I drive over there and part with my hard earned? Also I belive they do a chrome exhaust trim accessory for pre 2003 models - anybody know how much?

dieamond

EDIT

in France, around 50 euros VAT incl. fot the floor mats, 40 euros for the tip.
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

Comer

Mine were £36.95 a couple of years ago from a dealer near Manchester.  No idea what they are now though.
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

Mine were about 45quid down here in Oxford.

The chrome exhaust trim was already on my pre 2003 car, so thought they all looked like that.  At a guess 25-30quid to buy a new one.

Anonymous

£36.95 inc. VAT in January.

Anonymous

Yep, around £36.  Just bought the sillycar ones and they where the same price.  Guess it depends on the dealer.

Slacey

Mine were £40 nearly two years ago, but that was from the crappy Toyota dealer in Telford who shortly after lost the franchise...
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

got mine as a free gift when i picked up the car.(saved me £40)

dreambackup

Quote from: "jonboy"got mine as a free gift when i picked up the car.(saved me £40)
so did I  s8) 8) s8)
[size=67]2003 Toyota MR-S 1E3 SMT w/ hardtop, red painted calipers & red J-Spec nose badge, PPE intake w/ Apex\'i air filter, Way-Do TRD + C1 springs, front C1 sway bar, TRD front strut tower brace, Corky\'s breastplate, 1E3 Dev keyhole covers, Che header, Remus dual[/size]

Anonymous

Try Autostyle - excellent quality and a choice of specs / colours. They are also tailored just as the MR2 mats from Mr T would be.

Anonymous

I picked up a price list a couple of months ago and in that the mats are £36.95 (as Testcard said) and the exhaust trim is £37.95.

Anonymous

cheers for that...

Tags: