Colours?.

Started by Mike_V, October 3, 2011, 20:45

K T M Rider

that's what I like about you D!ck - you can make my comments appear subtle and considered !

Wasn't really looking at the bodykit, but if it is tacky, then at least it's well matched to the wheels   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Still a nice colour though (looks a bit orangey in one pic?)

Think most bodykits look pants TBH unless they're fairly understated  - the GT300 kit is the only in yer face kit that works for me.

Really don't like the veilside. When alot of other Rocsters were raving about this one it seemed only right to redress the balance a little   s:) :) s:)  

l viewtopic.php?f=8&t=32729&p=397549#p397549 l

Back on Topic - the car in the above link is quite a nice colour also.
Grey 2012 GT86 / ex 2001 W / 2003 03 /2003 53 MR2s
Orange 2019 Aygo Xcite Daily Driver

loadswine

NOOOOO,  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   not green   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  , please.
I had in mind a brighter red, not too dark perhaps. I suppose I always think of cars of old that were done in maroon.( Boy I hated that colour.)
At least you don't have to get drawn into the kit debate. There are very few that i like and they are so colour dependant for me anyway.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

muffdan

Quote from: "loadswine"NOOOOO,  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   not green   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  , please.

Oi!  s:) :) s:)
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

Anonymous

I like the green. Its a tough one though. I had a white 323 in 2000, before the current trend for white got going. It was so rare it even got featured in Autoexpress. Now white is everywhere. Mike is keeping his car forever, so hes got to be happy with his choice.
Those metalflake colours from the 70s VW bugs stand out, but may be a bit too loud. Im just wondering about that chrome wrapped Maybach. As the 2 is so much smaller it might look cool. Somebodys going to do it, and it would match the engine bay. It would need to be fire proof though as Mikes car gets pretty hot!

dcod

Ok, how about a compromise, lime green ... and black! Covers the fact of having a black roof then. This is how I want to do my car. One day my car will me mechanically sound and I can start on cosmetics.

Go on ... you know you want to ...   s:D :D s:D  

Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

aaronjb

Quote from: "dcod""Roadster" instead of "Carrera"?

I like that, I like that a lot.

Can anyone photoshop that onto a Cobra?  s;) ;) s;)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

luke.27

How about

Or...urm, not!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
2003 Black MR2 1.8 VVTi
Quad Cobra Exhaust. TTE Springs. Markiii Pipe. Alpine Double Din Stereo. J-Spec Nose Badge. Laser cut MR2 Roof Release Catch. Billet Alloy HVAC knobs. Relocated Alarm. Small Mongos. Dev\'s Keyhole Covers. MR2ROC Sunvisor plugs.

dcod

Quote from: "luke.27"How about

Or...urm, not!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

s:scared: :scared: s:scared:   F*ckwits put the doors on the wrong way round aswell. But if she did the work herself ... nice job   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Anonymous

Must be an SMT, shes only got one leg!  s:) :) s:)

dcod

Quote from: "dick2ski"Must be an SMT, shes only got one leg!  s:) :) s:)

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

How do the door handles work?   s:? :? s:?

Barney Bear

Never mind the handles I'm more concerned on the state of the owners mind for choosing that colour
Don't think Ken will want the car when he and Barbie divorce   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
54 Sable, Air con, hardtop

Mike_V

Sorted, this is the colour that i'm going for. Aston Martin Morning Frost, my son used to paint the 177 and is familiar with this colour, its a base coat of white with two coats of pearl which you can see in this photo. The hard part is kicking his arse to do it for me over the Christmas holidays.   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Mike
EX 2000 MR2 Roadster,silver,grey/black leather trim,TTE rear bumper inserts,black-grey Momo steering wheel,17" Rota GT3 wheels,KYB struts and FK springs,TRD short shifter with brass shifter bushes,Matt Performance under body brace,Megan arms,Che ARBs,Pirhana discs and Yellow stuff pads,Custom stage 2 T28 SP Turbo,charge cooler system,Helix clutch,lightened flywheel,Moroso sump, custom exhaust and induction kit,550 cc injectors,Link storm G4 ECU with 260bhp&240 ft lbs.
----------------------------------------
2004 Red edition in Sable.
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/Mike_V/

Anonymous

Very nice, Mike. Ive seen a GTR done in a similar colour. Should really suit the car.

Tags: