Turbo timers and fitting to Roadsters

Started by Lippy, January 30, 2012, 23:16

Lippy

Its the same with Sigma alarms if you fit remote start then the Cat 1 spec is void with alot of insurers (mainly due to people leaving cars in gear I think), I used to fit these alarms and you had to advise customers that if they wanted the remote start then they need to check with their insurers  s:) :) s:)

It would be off public roadways and soon in a locked garage so fine on the legality side of things, the concept of being able to let it idle with car locked in the mornings has a certain appeal! especially in this weather!

Maybe il call sigma soon and ask if they have the same features on the S Series would be an all in 1 solution...

On water flowing to cool engine on a timer ive always fancied one of these setups...
http://www.daviescraig.com.au/Electric_Water_Pumps-EWP115__12V____DIGITAL_CONTROLLER__Combo_Pack____PART_No__8030-details.aspx

Ex SP240 Owner, looking for another boosted '2

dj2k21

Exactly the pump I use on my car mate, good pump, it's mounted in the front of my car to pump water to my charge cooler in the rear
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Lippy

Quote from: "dj2k21"Exactly the pump I use on my car mate, good pump, it's mounted in the front of my car to pump water to my charge cooler in the rear

Do you have the digital controller too? with fan control?

I would have thought the smaller EWP80 would have been enough for a charge cooler? The EWP115 I would use for the main radiator, cant be too powerful I guess though
Ex SP240 Owner, looking for another boosted '2

Tags: