what type of spoiler is this?

Started by Vini, June 4, 2013, 16:37

Vini

does any one know what spoiler this is? could it be a C-one TRC or some sort of TRD one?

thinking about ordering one i know luxeryparts sell the c-one i was going to Hongkongin november was going to import one back but if i can order one to be sent to u k may aswell do that might be alot cheaper

Vini

any body know what spoiler this is?

kayjay0_7

Could be a TRD stage2 spoiler

For mine from Rexypow on US ebay

AmeR

Looks like a C-One style due to the more curved uprights than the TRD one

StuC

Stu's for reference
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Vini

I've been looking at this for sooooo long can't be he TRD spoiler the ends don't look like it can't be a TRC spoiler as its smaller I was thinking it looks so much like the c-one but then again the way it joins up dont look like the same angle what is this spoiler I want one lol

sh4branze

I think that's one made by  luxurypart. C1-X spoiler.There was a GB a few years ago and I got one.I couldn't find the link but there are a few pics here.I think he is a member here as well.  m http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread ... onocraft-x m

Vini

Yeh i got in touch with luxeryparts and the guy said just place an order over the website but not sure whats the difference between the ema dilivery which is free or the standard delivery which costs 23$

uk price £198.00 so looks liek i will purchase one soon

Jay67

don't forget VAT and any import taxes, have a look here, makes a big difference if you pay for postage, pay more tax!  m http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-impor ... lculation/ m
Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

roger

Usually... cost + carriage + 4% duty + 20% VAT + collection fee. The latter is usually from £15 -> £30 depending on courier).

Ups the price of a USA product quite considerably.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Vini

Thanks a lot guys very useful I'm buying it from luxuryparts when proceeding
Through payment it gives me standard delivery 23$ or there shipping provide ema or something which is free
No insurance offered

Even if it was just 30 40 quid happy with that

The question is do I go for the free option or pay 23$ for the standard delivery

4 week wait for the item lol

kayjay0_7

I was lucky enough not to pay any import duty on the TRD stage2 spoiler

I've replied to your PM

Tags: