TRD style wing

Started by Anonymous, July 8, 2004, 15:52

Peter Wright

Re primed the new wing, 2 coats of black, then a coat of laqeur, took me all week
Go to fit it this morning, line it all up, turn round to get some masking tape
and the bloody thing falls off onto the tarmac will need repainting
So the pics will have to wait another week
Im sick as a CC

Pete
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

BUGGER !

sorry to hear that matey, must have been really frustrating   s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

That's a real sh1tter. Had it happen with a motor bike helmet before & i was gutted     s:( :( s:(

heathstimpson

Quote from: "perry190"In my search for the above wing I have spoken to a UK supplier  and managed to negotiate a slightly better rate than usual for TRD type wings for any of you who may be interested

This type:-  (with integral brake light)

Their normal price is apparently £155.00 + £20 p&p + vat     £205.63
(in grey primer)

If you mention my name (Perry Byrnes) and the roadster club they will do them at £175 'all in' ie inc of vat and delivery

They also offer a painting service at an extra £80 + vat if you should so wish.  They have stated that the spoilers have a life time guarantee and they have also said that their paintwork is second to none, I havnt personally seen their paint work so I cant comment (mine was ordered in primer as I'm getting it sprayed with some custom work I'm doing to the engine lid)

These are made to order and you can expect delivery aprox 1.5 weeks after payment (if only required in primer)

Their website is here if you want to have a look:    m http://www.autocosmeticsuk.com/index.html m

I have no connection with these guys, and as such if you should have any questions you should contact them directly.  As they are a UK company rather than dealing with the likes of Spoiler Depot in the US, you do of course have the peace of mind that you know where they live   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Not a 'group buy' or 'for sale' as such just a heads up on a supplier  if anyone was interested?

cheers

Perry
Is this offer still valid as I'm after one of these  s:?: :?: s:?:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Bongo

I think this maybe their address (did a quick whois on the domain):

Auto Cosmetics UK Limited
151 East Bank Street
Southport, Merseyside PR9 7NG
UK

can't seem to find their phone number though.

Anonymous

Bah, did you two not read my post in the pre-cat meet thread?!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Looks to me like they're not trading anymore, but that address sounds about right: it was definately a couple of Scousers I spoke to on the phone.

Bongo

Quote from: "ekona"Bah, did you two not read my post in the pre-cat meet thread?!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Looks to me like they're not trading anymore, but that address sounds about right: it was definately a couple of Scousers I spoke to on the phone.

I read it  s:P :P s:P

Thought the address may help if someone wanted to find out if they were still trading.

heathstimpson

Quote from: "ekona"Bah, did you two not read my post in the pre-cat meet thread?!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Yes but was unsure if this was a different deal  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "heathstimpson"

Yes but was unsure if this was a different deal  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Ah, I'll let you off then.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Shame I didn't keep the phone number... *smacks head*

heathstimpson

Perry have you still got a contact phone number  s:?: :?: s:?:

Anonymous

no sorry matey not as far as I know.  i'm working away from home most of the time now, but will have a look the next weekend I'm home, but dont think so

heathstimpson

Quote from: "perry190"no sorry matey not as far as I know.  i'm working away from home most of the time now, but will have a look the next weekend I'm home, but dont think so
Thanks matey  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

dimwit

Heath, are these the people your after mate??...

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 42512&rd=1 m

If it is, theres a number on there mate...

Anonymous

That's the guys I got mine from.

New website for them is here

heathstimpson

Cheers lads  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Peter Wright

these spoilers are now on ebay £110 a lot less than I paid last year
 m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... eName=WDVW m
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peter Wright"these spoilers are now on ebay £110 a lot less than I paid last year
 m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... eName=WDVW m

Thats the same link as 3 posts above yours   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Peter Wright

Quote from: "mr-s_turbo"Thats the same link as 3 posts above yours   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Oh Balls, ill go back to sleep then   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:D :D s:D

Tags: