Twin centre exit back boxes

Started by winger, February 2, 2015, 21:12

winger

Hi All,
Have been trying to locate images of centre exit exhausts and their manufacturers including the above exhaust section which has all the images deleted.
Any help appreciated,
Neil

Wabbitkilla

Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

winger

Thanks Wabbitkilla but it appears that I am not eligible to read that forum,
Regards Neil

loadswine

You only need 8 more posts and access will be there for you.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

winger

Thanks Loadswine for that information,is that for access to the Sale section?
Regards Neil

winger

I have managed to find the CHE dual canister Lotus style exhaust,has anyone any oppinions regarding quality,fit etc.?
Regards  Neil

loadswine

Yes, that's right, for the sales section.
The Che exhaust has been around for a while, but some owners have reported fitment issues with it.

winger

I have previously seen where a twin centre exit had to have part of the bumper cut away but did not know which manufacturer it was and have just found a picture of the Che exiting through the nappy.
Regards  Neil

loadswine

I think that may be part of the fitment issues experienced. From reading about them, they can vary a bit.

tommyzoom99

There is a thread about this lotus style exhaust with lots of pics of fittments see below

l viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50370 l

some have to cut the bumper some dont, mine i had to cut, but this may be due to manifold and de-cat set up, some attaching to stock cat and msnifold dont, but as said above could be due to manufacturing difference

cheers tommy
My track project
viewtopic.php?t=51237

winger

Thanks for the link Tommy,Just what I wanted.
Regards Neil

loadswine

If you want close up pics of the Janspeed fitment, you should also now be able to access that other link that wabbitklla provided earlier.

Tags: