TTE Springs

Started by Anonymous, November 11, 2004, 03:57

Anonymous

Are the TTE springs made by Eibach?
if so, are they the same exact springs as the Eibach pro kit? or are they different spec?
thanks

Tem

Quote from: "Dugan"Are the TTE springs made by Eibach?
if so, are they the same exact springs as the Eibach pro kit? or are they different spec?
thanks

If you do a search for 'TTE eibach', you come up with the answer  s;) ;) s;)

Ok, here's the link, but please use the search next time:
 m http://www.mr2roc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=727 m
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

LeeUK

If you're trying to save money by going eibach, I wouldn't bother as toyota supplied and fitted the springs cheaper than all the Eibach quotes I got.

"£308"   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"
Quote from: "Dugan"Are the TTE springs made by Eibach?
thanks

If you do a search for 'TTE eibach', you come up with the answer  s;) ;) s;)

Ok, here's the link, but please use the search next time:
 m http://www.mr2roc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=727 m

thanks mate, you saved me  a bit of time. just for giggles, I tried to do a search, that thread was near the bottom. I would have wasted a bit of time going through the rest.

so, it seams no one really knows for sure if these are the same???

Anonymous

Quote from: "LeeUK"If you're trying to save money by going eibach, I wouldn't bother as toyota supplied and fitted the springs cheaper than all the Eibach quotes I got.

"£308"   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

well, it's close. I'm looking to buy springs and koni sport shock inserts. Sounds like everyone here is fond of the TTE, but I found a combo savings deal with Eibach pro kit & koni sport shocks that would be a tiny bit cheaper than buying the TTE springs and the koni shocks individually.
Just trying to find out if there is a difference, if so, which people like better. otherwise, I'd get the eibach/koni combo so I can order from the same place and even save a bit.
but, if everyone said that the TTE are better than the Eibach, I'd purchase the TTE for the tiny bit more.

I need new dampers (shocks/struts, etc) as mine are dead. I take it these stock dampers do not last long.

Tags: