Newbie alert

Started by Anonymous, February 20, 2005, 20:07

dreambackup

Quote from: "kanujunkie"and dont forget the TTE Twin exhaust
did you really have to write that?
I just ordered the sportivo struts, C1 springs, C1 sway bars, TRD strut bar...
I AM FIGHTING NOT TO BUY THE TRD HEADER RIGHT NOW AND THE LAST THING I NEED IS SOMEONE TO REMIND ME THAT LAMPKA SELL THE DARN TTE EXHAUST FOR PEANUTS  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=67]2003 Toyota MR-S 1E3 SMT w/ hardtop, red painted calipers & red J-Spec nose badge, PPE intake w/ Apex\'i air filter, Way-Do TRD + C1 springs, front C1 sway bar, TRD front strut tower brace, Corky\'s breastplate, 1E3 Dev keyhole covers, Che header, Remus dual[/size]

kanujunkie

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

go on do it, do it, you know you want to  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

tell me more about this TTE exhaust - is it cheaper than the Toyota one?

also - how can i get some pops and crackles on overrun?  its the main thing i will miss about my racing puma...

Anonymous

Quote from: "loadswine"saw loads of Japanese xotica yesterday at Boxhill, but you know what ? Looking at our members' cars , they are just a bit more special.

Why thank you  s;) ;) s;)

Welcome to the club mate - TTE is the toyota one  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "bigun007"Welcome to the club mate - TTE is the toyota one  s:) :) s:)

Ta

So in that case who are Lampka?

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

kanujunkie

TTE = Toyota Team Europe
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Liz

Quote from: "mistert"also - how can i get some pops and crackles on overrun?  its the main thing i will miss about my racing puma...

H & S exhaust and gutted pre-cats - lots on the ol' search!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

dreambackup

lampka is a dealer.

don't know about the UK but here, in France, TTE is pretty expensive when sold by Toyota...

m http://www.lampka-motorsport.de m
[size=67]2003 Toyota MR-S 1E3 SMT w/ hardtop, red painted calipers & red J-Spec nose badge, PPE intake w/ Apex\'i air filter, Way-Do TRD + C1 springs, front C1 sway bar, TRD front strut tower brace, Corky\'s breastplate, 1E3 Dev keyhole covers, Che header, Remus dual[/size]

Chris

so lets get this right - the chap hasn't even got it yet, and we've already modded it with a dual exhaust and no pre cats!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

I saw a red edition on the way home the other night - first time for me seeing one on the road...  Of course, everyone knows that black with black leather is the best combination (and most stealthy)..

here go the colour wars again...   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

kanujunkie

nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

Silver is the fastest though  s;) ;) s;)

Darth Paul

Quote from: "bigun007"Silver is the fastest though  s;) ;) s;)

We'll find out at the weekend, won't we?  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:   Though your's is probably faster, as it would seem that your Unichip has been properly mapped...  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:   And Les' car is silver too.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Darth Paul"
Quote from: "bigun007"Silver is the fastest though  s;) ;) s;)

We'll find out at the weekend, won't we?  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:   Though your's is probably faster, as it would seem that your Unichip has been properly mapped...  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:   And Les' car is silver too.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Ha ha that could make for some cool footage, we could make a proper meet out of it?

PS my G-Tech arrived so we can take some proper comparisons and figures etc - also perhaps we can compare braking distances etc as i am still unsure about my brakes?

Anonymous

Oh and my MSN is  e mailto:jim_hull_uni@hotmail.com">jim_hull_uni@hotmail.com e

Tags: