My latest addition - Silver Bulbs

Started by Anonymous, August 2, 2003, 14:06

Liz

Well the above seems to be a cheaper option and a good idea, I contacted Silver Fusion about a week ago now and they asked me to e-mail them and they would get back to me, I shall be chasing them up tomorrow FWIW!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

I was refering to the headlight indicator bulbs as these can't be bought.

You are trying to get us a discount on the wing indicator bulbs. Not sure if i should try spraying mine now though as i do have a full spray can of silver.......wonder if Craig wants to leave "The Dark Side" & become Silver instead of blue:?:      s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Liz

Quote from: "SilverMSD2"I was refering to the headlight indicator bulbs as these can't be bought.  

Sorry - just read it properly, I have been up since 0345 though   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Will you stop appologising to me....this is the 3rd time...  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

I never take anything to heart because I find life too funny  s:!: :!: s:!:

Anonymous

at silverfusion.co.uk the advert claims the bulbs do not fit side indicators... do they!?
where how did you get yours from?

Anonymous

and where did you get those cool clear side indicator lights from!?  s8) 8) s8)

Slacey

Quote from: "vibratingsky"and where did you get those cool clear side indicator lights from!?  s8) 8) s8)
w www.fensport.co.uk w
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

and the bulbs work fine - thats what i fitted!   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Back to the main topic, does anyone know where i can get some of these bulbs? mune are bust and Silverfusion no longer sell this size  s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

I think Demon Tweeks sells them.

Anonymous

oh fensport.
Thanks  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

Quote from: "vibratingsky"oh fensport.
Thanks  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

lol, i didnt read that bit either! *slaps wrist*   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: