Leather seat renovation

Started by BARNPOT2000, July 23, 2021, 07:15

Joesson

Not sure that "S American chums" and "pot" should be used on an open Forum!

That aside I can empathise with your colour matching quandary.
We recently ordered two leather sofas and so as to select a compatible new carpet I telephoned the sofa makers asking for a sample.
The sample arrived very promptly, " That's not what I ordered " said Mrs J. Back to the sofa shop, " Oh yes, that does look different to our samples". They telephoned the sofa maker, " Must have sent a wrong sample, will send the right one".
That arrived, not really different to the first sample.
Back to the sofa shop.
Much debate but their final comment settled it: " The sofas will likely be a different colour again".
We now have our deposit back!

BARNPOT2000

My better half and I always see colours very differently. What appears grey to me is a shade of green to her etc. I have given up trying to see what she sees 😂.
TF099 silver

JohnGee

Quote from: Joesson on August  9, 2021, 13:38Not sure that "S American chums" and "pot" should be used on an open Forum!

Not sure what you're driving at, I blame it on the naivety of youth!

John

2006 Roadster, manual, leather, in Sable

Joesson

Quote from: BARNPOT2000 on August  9, 2021, 16:39My better half and I always see colours very differently. What appears grey to me is a shade of green to her etc. I have given up trying to see what she sees 😂.

I'm not alone! Thank you.

BARNPOT2000

Quote from: Joesson on August  9, 2021, 17:58
Quote from: BARNPOT2000 on August  9, 2021, 16:39My better half and I always see colours very differently. What appears grey to me is a shade of green to her etc. I have given up trying to see what she sees 😂.

[/quote
Quote from: Joesson on August  9, 2021, 17:58

My wife and I see so many things differently 😂😂😂
TF099 silver

Tags: