extra grunt!!!

Started by Anonymous, August 24, 2005, 19:49

mph

[size=92]Martin[/size][size=75]
'06 Black MR2 Roadster
'03 Red Lotus Elise 111S
'01 Black MR2 Roadster SMT turbo[/size]

Ivano

I was speaking to a friend of mine and he suggested that if I'm going the piggyback route I should rather use an Apex'i system. has anyone had any experiance with these?  s:? :? s:?  
AND
Has anyone used that RAM mapping which takes he cars parameter settings and you can adjust them within the Factory settings  s:? :? s:?    s:?: :?: s:?:  

OH and i'll find out about the pricing on just the unichip  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Red 2001, TRD Circuit coilovers,TRD sportivo front and rear sway bars,TRD front and rear strut braces,17" black 5 spoke polished lip,,TRD short shifter,facelift air intakes,corkeys breastplate,Custom 68mm 304 stainless steel Exhaust Dual exit Pipes system, ceramic coated branches, internal antenna, custom Super \'M\' bonnet badge. 1MZ with ITB direct to head, Vipec v88 EMS, LSD, custom equal lenghth drivshafts.....now running and sounding very...very Mean!!!

markiii

you can't adjust the factor ECU at all, it's not designed that way. you can only trick it with a piggyback or replace it completely.

Personally I recommend teh emanage
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tags: