Exhaust work

Started by TommyD, January 5, 2006, 17:15

TommyD

Anyone know of a good exhaust shop where I can get some personal fitting service done? Possible fabrication to fit. Somewhere south of Manchester would be good. Had a search on the web but couldn't really find much.
[size=100]Sable MR2[/size], David\'s Bars, TTE Rear Sports Spoiler, TRD side skirts, TRD front cross brace, Lampka rear cross brace and under bracing, Whiteline swaybars, Whiteline spings, 2\'srus Drop links, RPS clutch

markiii

the place Sean and I used in Stafford is pretty good
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Slacey

The place mentioned is Unique Exhausts in Stafford, the phone number is 01785 215111. You will speak to Phil (one man business), mention Sean with the black MR2 Roadster sent you - I spoke to him earlier today about some more work on my car. Excellent job and pretty cheap too!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Deacon

Is that the one that's next to Stafford Tyres?

Deacon
Ex - 2005 55 Black MR2 with Hardtop and AC. Mods so far - Rear de-badged, front J-Spec badge, TTE Springs, TRD Shift knob, Pioneer DEHP77MP H/U, Black Rota Slipstreams 17" rear 16" front with Toyo T1R\'s, Forged wheel nuts

Now - 56 Black Suzuki Swift Sport - Mods inevitably to follow....

Slacey

Quote from: "Deacon"Is that the one that's next to Stafford Tyres?

Deacon
If you mean the tyre place on the little industrial estate on Marston Road then yes  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

TommyD

Cheers guys
[size=100]Sable MR2[/size], David\'s Bars, TTE Rear Sports Spoiler, TRD side skirts, TRD front cross brace, Lampka rear cross brace and under bracing, Whiteline swaybars, Whiteline spings, 2\'srus Drop links, RPS clutch

Deacon

I had some work done by them when they used to be part of Stafford tyres on a car I had a while ago and I can honestly say that of all the mods I've had done on any of my cars thats the only one I've been truly happy with, the quaity of their work and service was excellent.

Deacon
Ex - 2005 55 Black MR2 with Hardtop and AC. Mods so far - Rear de-badged, front J-Spec badge, TTE Springs, TRD Shift knob, Pioneer DEHP77MP H/U, Black Rota Slipstreams 17" rear 16" front with Toyo T1R\'s, Forged wheel nuts

Now - 56 Black Suzuki Swift Sport - Mods inevitably to follow....

Tags: