What spoiler is this?

Started by Anonymous, September 10, 2003, 11:05

Anonymous

GSB

Looks like the standard toyota one. Or it could be the one thats modelled on the standard toyota one but has a bit more rake to it?

MS Design I think?
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

looks a little bigger than the standard one so i think GSB is right.

GSB

Actually I'm not sure I am...

This is the MS Design one, and you can see it fits between the lights. The pic that bigun posted shows a spoiler with cutouts for the lights, that the MS design spolier doesn't have...

I suspect that its actually the official Toyota spoiler...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Hope4Sun

Its is the standard Euro spoiler available from any yota dealer, the pic angle makes it look larger, plus it looks like its mounted slightly higher than normal ?

Ya can tell its not the MS design as poitned out the it has a lip you can see in the pic for the lights, the MS dose not  s:) :) s:)

Hope this helps

Andy
R35 GTR<br />X Sable 05 Roadster To many mods to list

Anonymous

It's the official Toyota one.  See here for details (cheers Kris!).

--H--

Anonymous

must be the angle... this is Busters one:

Comer

Has anyone ordered the Toyota spoiler and had it fitted to their '2 by Mr T?

What sort of costs are involved?
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Hope4Sun

Ordered mine with the car, the dealer had it painted and fitted, i think it came in under £450 all in, but they forget to charge for the painting in the end when i came to collect the car it and he'd already done the paper work, so saved myself a few bob off the huge total the roadster was back in early 2000   s:? :? s:?  

Andy
R35 GTR<br />X Sable 05 Roadster To many mods to list

zud

There was a thread a few weeks ago that suggested approx £320 painted and fitted.  I think the thread was imaginatively entitled "rear spoiler"!
Blue SMT with leather, A/C and TTE Twin.

Comer

Quote from: "zud"There was a thread a few weeks ago that suggested approx £320 painted and fitted.  I think the thread was imaginatively entitled "rear spoiler"!

Oops I 'll have a search   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Tags: