red car white wheels, you decide (with pic)

Started by edward.carter, April 5, 2006, 14:47

edward.carter

Picture poached from spyderchat, hope they dont mind. Then some very basic photochopping of my own. But the question is should I or shouldnt I??

Anonymous

Too 'Hey guyz, look at my white alloys'.
Personally I dont want to attrack that kind of views. Too extreme for a stock car.
I prefer silver with red car.

leon_in_uk

they look good. i say yes...
For sale: 3.5 v6 Nissan murano
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
Porsche Boxster 987, lapis blue, leather heated seats, xenons,, twin pipe...
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport
Silver MR-2, newish engine, clutch new alternator. Gutted Pre Cats..... MODS.....
HKS exhaust. markiii pipe, Anthracite Alloys. Red Calipers with Spyder decals. . Lowered 40mm. 03 vents, chrome jet washers lol... and my helpful Road Angel \":)\"

edward.carter

well including myself thats 2 for and 1 against    s:D :D s:D  

so far...

Anonymous

Well I agree red with white looks cool!

Anonymous

stick with the silver

Anonymous

nope, try black wheels?

Anonymous

Black wheels on any car ming! (IMO   s:D :D s:D  )

Anonymous

I think it looks good and have already been looking at doing it to my red 'un. A mate has an integra DC5 in red with white wheels, it looks stunning!
How much is it for the powder coating?

http://www.itr-dc5.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=40764&highlight=#40764

Anonymous

white wheels!

they look awesome!

i had white wheels on my fiesta, would have got some for the 2' but its silver so wouldnt suit it  s:( :( s:(

edward.carter

havent got any quotes or anything yet i just know my wheels are a mess and if i am paying to have them resprayed thought might as well go for something a bit different   s:D :D s:D

proeliator2001

I've seen a Red Honda CTR with white wheels in the metal and it looked surprisingly nice!  Not sure about the smaller wheels on a '2 though, might draw attention to their underwhelming size.
Official - old git alert. 42 years old!
Facts  are meaningless - they can be used to prove anything.

2004 MR2 in silver with hardtop, leather, aircon and only 1 door handle.(11 happy years together and counting!)

edward.carter

Quote from: "proeliator2001"I've seen a Red Honda CTR with white wheels in the metal and it looked surprisingly nice!  Not sure about the smaller wheels on a '2 though, might draw attention to their underwhelming size.
thats the only thing i was a bit worried about, as there isnt much to the wheels anyway, might make them look even skinnier

Anonymous

theve grown on me. any chance you can show them on a blue car? im hopeless at that sort of thing  s:) :) s:)

edward.carter

Quote from: "nelix"theve grown on me. any chance you can show them on a blue car? I'm hopeless at that sort of thing  s:) :) s:)

tada  m http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... lor+colour m

Anonymous

tks for the prompt reply m8  s:) :) s:)   but, i see no pics  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

edward.carter

did you click the link? try this one

m http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... lor+colour m

Anonymous

im i dumb? ( no poll please) ed i remember this thread and i never could see the pics. still dont, just a large space after the writing in the 1st post

edward.carter

works for me, have you tried clearing down all temporary internet files close browser and try again?

spynish

Too rally for me.
Don't do it
  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

edward.carter

ok last try.... how bout now?

leon_in_uk

only on red WHITE looks cool on blue, go with silver...

but another question, i need to get my wheels refurbed soon!! what colour can i go for that goes with silver?
For sale: 3.5 v6 Nissan murano
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
Porsche Boxster 987, lapis blue, leather heated seats, xenons,, twin pipe...
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport
Silver MR-2, newish engine, clutch new alternator. Gutted Pre Cats..... MODS.....
HKS exhaust. markiii pipe, Anthracite Alloys. Red Calipers with Spyder decals. . Lowered 40mm. 03 vents, chrome jet washers lol... and my helpful Road Angel \":)\"

Anonymous

perfect ed tks m8, mmmm, looks good methinks.

Anonymous

sorry all, double posted in error, will now give myself a sound thrashing  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

edward.carter

Quote from: "leon_in_uk"only on red WHITE looks cool on blue, go with silver...

but another question, i need to get my wheels refurbed soon!! what colour can i go for that goes with silver?
silver is tricky, possibly black or anthracite.  no i think if i had silver i would go with black.

Tags: