Free Oil!

Started by Anonymous, January 12, 2004, 11:24

Anonymous

Well for me at least!

I went into my MRT today to collect a couple of bag sets and in passing asked which oil they recommended for the MR2 as I had noticed I almost had no oil left in the motor   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:   At once, the technician who I was talking to got up, and said he would check the oil level. Ok i thought, but I know its very low. He then producced a liter of synthetic 5w40 oil and put it in the motor. Decided the oil was still to low and got a second liter.

With a cheerful there you are, he went away. Said no charge!

Thanks MRT    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  

I must add I have always had good service from my MRT but this even surprised me. Customer service in Germany is not a strong point normally!

So if you happen to be going through Munich, and you have a problem with your car, goto Auto DIT in Trudering! Say I sent you   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Slacey

I'm not the only one with a great dealer then! Good result there Victor  s:D :D s:D
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

That's really nice Victor! It makes a refreshing change to hear something like that   s:P :P s:P  

You should write to the Managing Director and ask him to thank the Technician on your behalf - doing this will make the Technicians day and he will always be willing to help you and the MD most likely only receives complaints from un-happy customers (Yes.. I am sure that Toyota dealers get them too   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  ) so thus ensuring a happy working environment for 1 day at least  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:!: :!: s:!:

zud

Quote from: "AnnMarie"You should write to the Managing Director and ask him to thank the Technician on your behalf - doing this will make the Technicians day and he will always be willing to help you and the MD most likely only receives complaints from un-happy customers

Either that or the MD will give the technician a right b*****ing for giving away his profits!    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Blue SMT with leather, A/C and TTE Twin.

Anonymous

The cynic in me thought exactly the same thing when I read the suggestion of a letter to the MD!

heathstimpson

I though the same; just tell him you had excellent service without going into too much detail.
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

yes, thats what I thought too. I have to go in again later his week, so maybe I will say something then.

Tags: