Anyone fancy Snetterton this Sunday? [29/11]

Started by Rowland, November 25, 2009, 18:53

Rowland

That's Track Day, not the market.

I'm taking my MR-S to Snetteron this weekend and wondered if anybody else was interested in going?
Open pit lane for £129.00 with Club MSV

m http://www.clubmsv.co.uk/car-home/event ... ductid=211 m

s:D :D s:D

aluk49

Sounds good Rowland, is this your race car that you are taking? or have you sold it yet?  Would like to do a day at Snetterton, but am out late the night before and busy preparing for holiday.  Any other 2's going?

Al

Rowland

Quote from: "aluk49"Sounds good Rowland, is this your race car that you are taking? or have you sold it yet?  Would like to do a day at Snetterton, but am out late the night before and busy preparing for holiday.  Any other 2's going?

Al

Hi matey,

Yes I'm taking the race car for a bit of out of season track day fun.
Last weekend I was at Brands Hatch in the torrential rain on brand new R888's. The grip and performance was staggeringly good!
My race car is still for sale, but I guess the time of year isn't really helping.

Would be good to get another couple of MR2's out, I literally only commited to going last night so I'm simply putting it out there if anyone's interested.

Rowland

s:D :D s:D

Peter Wright

If all goes well I will pop over in my dinner hourish about 12.00
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Tags: