Innovate Motorsport Part # 3737 Wideband O2 Sensor (Bosch LS

Started by VVT-i, April 20, 2014, 15:32

VVT-i

I'm getting an error on my Innovate wideband xd-16.. it's an "E4" error which is free air calibration. Having followed the instructions on how to calibrate it, I have had no joy on removing the error. I deceided to do a "heater" calibration and disconnected the sensor from the LC-1 unit and reconnected it (also following what i read to be the correct procedure) but I still get the error message.

I have came to the conclusion that the sensor is gubbed, expired, had it's day, well and truely fffff..... anyway.... does anyone know the best place to buy a new one from, it's a Innovate Motorsport Part # 3737 Wideband O2 Sensor (Bosch LSU 4.2).. any info appreciated.
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

spit

Best value I've come across for a genuine Bosch replacement is Mocom racing:  m http://www.mocomracing.com/product_deta ... =15&sub=36 m

VW Beetle Turbo uses the same sensor, so your local parts supplier is another avenue you could try. Doubt they'd come close to Mocom's price though, and they may try to sell you a NTK or suchlike.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Nath

VVT-i

Thanks guys.. Spit, my try dingbro or Tms etc see what price they give me, but so far Mocom is the cheapest.

Nath.. I'm sure I bought my AEM  gauges from Telematica a few years ago, never had any issues dealing with them, the reason I remember was because my cousin lived in Greece at the time. Delivery never took a little while though.. but I kind of expected that anyway, so don't worry if it takes a few weeks to arrive.
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

Nath

I has turned up in todays post, will get it fitted at the weekend.

Tags: