Power Enterprise Turbo Kit Problem

Started by VVT-i, July 16, 2015, 18:26

VVT-i

Evening all, as some of you will know, I have the power enterprise turbo kit on my car, It has given me 8 years of trouble free motoring until now. I won't go into details as there is no point, but to solve my problem I need a new actuator and I am (when I say I am... I mean the garage who are working on the car is) struggling to source one, Does anyone know of anywhere who might be able to help or what type of actuator it is.. part number perhaps? or maybe another car or turbo that uses the same actuator?.. any info will be gratefully received.
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

wotugonado

I just had all this with my tte its a ballache, in the end I got a custom one from forge motorsport. Theyre tuneable with different springs giving different levels of psi activation. You just have to request a form from them and fill in all the relevant dimensions off your original and theyll make you one. Nice and shiny and delivers nice smooth power

Edit heres the manual

l viewtopic.php?f=46&t=12483 l
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

tomaky

Fancy either posting or pming me details including price its something i may well need.
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

wotugonado

m http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/Actuator_Parts.html m
theres the link for forge.
When ive got time i will look for my invoice with the spec on.
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

spit

8 years. Wow.   s8) 8) s8)  

I haven't done it with the PE turbo, but we were forced to graft a non-standard actuator onto Kris's (latterly Stu's) C2 Garrett - long story - and it worked fine. We picked a Saab actuator which had a low opening pressure....4PSI IIRC. The manual boost controller held everything back from it until it kicked in anyway, so it worked great at 'non-stock' boost levels too. I think its still going strong?
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

tomaky

Quote from: "wotugonado"http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/Actuator_Parts.html
theres the link for forge.
When ive got time i will look for my invoice with the spec on.
Cheers buddy.
Westfield Seiw
Ex - 2003 Sable

tomaky

Quote from: "spit"8 years. Wow.   s8) 8) s8)  

I haven't done it with the PE turbo, but we were forced to graft a non-standard actuator onto Kris's (latterly Stu's) C2 Garrett - long story - and it worked fine. We picked a Saab actuator which had a low opening pressure....4PSI IIRC. The manual boost controller held everything back from it until it kicked in anyway, so it worked great at 'non-stock' boost levels too. I think its still going strong?
Need to get to grips with my boost controller aswell, and the link ha
Westfield Seiw
Ex - 2003 Sable

Anonymous

I got a forge motorsport one made up as well for my pe kit so it does work and the boost regulation is very smooth

VVT-i

Thanks for all the input so far guys, but it might not be the actuator after all, we have discovered my boost gauge is faulty lol. Still have the issue of it going lean under acceleration, so the fault findig continues.
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

Tags: