Pic of Peter Wright's quad H&S tips

Started by Slacey, December 6, 2003, 10:28

Slacey

Peter is having PC problems, so has asked me to post.....

Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

*Jury is out deciding now....*

Anonymous

With Kris on this one.  Is there anyway of having the bumper extend down, so the tips would poke through?

<edit> That is not to say I don't like it! </edit>

Anonymous

i like, but then again i would   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

MRMike

I think the exhausts would look better if they were framed as cs said....the TTE spats that you can get from Toyota for the 03 would look great i reckon
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Mikeharper2"I think the exhausts would look better if they were framed as cs said....the TTE spats that you can get from Toyota for the 03 would look great i reckon
I agree; not sure but think I prefer a single pair of twins without  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Now, there's an appearance mod that's worth every bleeding penny!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Emmanuel"Now, there's an appearance mod that's worth every bleeding penny!!!

I'm on go slow tonight, what is?  s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

Quote from: "mr-s_turbo"
Quote from: "Emmanuel"Now, there's an appearance mod that's worth every bleeding penny!!!

I'm on go slow tonight, what is?  s:? :? s:?

Peter's quad tips...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mikeharper2"I think the exhausts would look better if they were framed as cs said....the TTE spats that you can get from Toyota for the 03 would look great i reckon

Like this one   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

James.

heathstimpson

Quote from: "bigun007"

Like this one   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

James.
That does look good...  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Slacey

Question is though, are you happy with them Peter? (I bet James loves them!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )

Peter Wright

QuoteIs there anyway of having the bumper extend down, so the tips would poke through?

When having the exhaust fitted at H&S, this was brought up by Ian, who said that he thought that all the exhausts fitted would look better with a semi circular shape cut out of the bumper and the tailpipes pushed up into the cut out, which could have a alloy pipeing surround, this would be easy cause the tailpipes are designed to be raised or lowered

I have decided to go ahead and do this after xmas, I have allready designed the template, but before I get cutting please give me your thoughts on the matter

Pete   s:?: :?: s:?:
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Peter Wright

Quote from: "Slacey"Question is though, are you happy with them Peter? (I bet James loves them!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )

Yes we are both very happy with the exhaust and the wonderfull sound

Please see my latest post on what Ian at H&S thought about them

Pete   s:D :D s:D
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Slacey

TBH Peter, that's the only thing I thought it needed - definately push them up, it will look great   s:) :) s:)

Tags: