Style Bar Hole Covers

Started by Anonymous, December 22, 2003, 15:53

Anonymous

Attention all those who bought David's style bars in the group buy.

There was a discussion about possible alternatives to the "Limited Edition" sticky badges that came with the bars to cover the holes in the trim where the wind deflector is screwed on.  I know at the time that one or two of us contemplated DCox20's steering wheel badges available on SC as an option.

m http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=7880 m

Well I've just received mine and sadly by the breadth of gnats knackers they are too small  s:( :( s:(    s:( :( s:(  

They are however perfect for their intended purpose as a replacement for the Toyota steering wheel badge.  As such I've got two black and chrome ones going free to anyone that wants them.   (not strictly a buying / selling topic so hope it's ok to offer these here mods  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:) :) s:)  )

Ray

Anonymous

you have pm!

Anonymous

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"you have pm!

1 gone, 1 left

aaronjb

You've got another PM...
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Yeah, but did I beat you - I sent mine many minutes ago, but kept it secret!

aaronjb

Curses  s:D :D s:D
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)

Anonymous

HEHEHE!

I reckon I was even too late though

Slacey

And I was at the solicitors, so wasn't even here  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Go Craige   s8) 8) s8)  , Go Craige   s8) 8) s8)  , Go Craige   s8) 8) s8)  

Never won a fastest PM comp yet, but have setup a PM Snipe application now, just like my ebay sniper.   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

aaronjb

Rarrr...   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

It was close, but there can be only one winner   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Seriously, I take this win as a sign of a fine battle with a fine opponnent. I was proud to go up against you m8.

Anonymous

And the winners are...........

Messrs Krisclarkuk and CStevens.  Badges in the post guys

Anonymous

But should add that I think the Royal Mail were handling your PM Craig cos KC's was definitely the first.  By some distance.................

s:? :? s:?  Sorry   s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

Thanks mate you are brill!

P.S If Kris tries to bribe you not to send it to me, ignore him   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

good olde craig... keeping the twins the same!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

OK just read the whole thread again and the fastest finger first wotsit thingy wasn't between Craig and Kris but Craig and Aaron.  I'll just shut up now and go and post the blummin badges.

Anonymous

All depends where you are going to stick yours  Kris:lol:

aaronjb

Quote from: "cstevens"It was close, but there can be only one winner   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

That depends on whether or not I hack off your head and shout There can be only one!, and then absorb all of your knowledge and power..

Ahem.. erm.. I'll get me coat   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

My Limited Edition badges stuck, warmed them up with hair dryer first, I even removed them a few days later and re-stuck them the same way.

Have you tried a 1" nail   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: