MSD Body Kit.

Started by Anonymous, December 28, 2003, 19:34

Anonymous

With referance to a topic dating back to August from SilverMSD2, showing his great looking 2 complete with MDS kit.
I would like to buy the MDS kit for our car but cannot find a supplier.
Could anyone help please?.

Slacey

David, their website is here -  w www.ms-design.com/carx1ms1_1.icc?lang=e ... ay&car=271 w

It's probably worth contacting them direct and asking them who the UK dealers are (if any?).
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Jap GT300

m http://www.abstyling.co.uk/ m

These are the uk distributors!  They quote £740 for front & rear lip and side skirts

Jap GT300

Sorry, i was bored

Slacey

That looks really daft with two spoilers, IMO  s:? :? s:?

filcee

Yeah, but the rear undertray with the twin exhausts does look neat (but not neat enough to compensate for two spoilers)
Phil
2003 6-sp SMT in Sable
x-2001 5-sp SMT in Lagoon Blue

Anonymous

Thanks for the info I will now check the car fund after raiding it to finance the Xmas festivities.

Anonymous

going against the trend here  but I dont mind it as the rear spoiler is nothing much more than a mini lip?  (I'll get me coat  :-) :-) :-)  )

Anonymous

Quote from: "perry190"going against the trend here  but I dont mind it as the rear spoiler is nothing much more than a mini lip?  (I'll get me coat  :-) :-) :-)  )

Its usually the sports spoiler (mounted near the softtop) thats in question - something just aint right about it!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

I'll defo get me coat then  s;-) ;-) s;-)    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Ugly ain't it (the mid wing that is)?

Slacey

Quote from: "phil4"Ugly ain't it (the mid wing that is)?
Don't, you'll upset Perry!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:       s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

After much consideration, I have come to the conclusion that this, strangely enough, is indeed a rather nice kit...

Tem

Btw, that MSD kit is made of polyurethane, not fiberglass like most. Should be a good choice, if you just like the look, personally I don't..
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"
Quote from: "perry190"going against the trend here  but I dont mind it as the rear spoiler is nothing much more than a mini lip?  (I'll get me coat  :-) :-) :-)  )

Its usually the sports spoiler (mounted near the softtop) thats in question - something just aint right about it!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Yeah the middle spoiler looks crap IMHO!

MadMigMR2

that's the tte spoiler
it really sucks.
Never saw a car with a spoiler in the middle   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

But that ms design spoiler and the rear end does look very nice :p
Toyota MR-S 2001 Monocraft GT300 (2ZZ-GE Swap started @ 2013-01-15 & it\'s not finished yet... Specs to be announced) + BC Racing Coilovers + TRD Replic strut bars kit(by Lampka Motorspor) + CHE Suspension Links)
Blog about my MR-S: http://www.miguelgoncalves.pt | http://www.youtube.com/MadMigMR2  | http://www.facebook.com/miguelgoncalves

Anonymous

Quote from: "MadMigMR2"that's the tte spoiler
it really sucks.
Never saw a car with a spoiler in the middle   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

But that ms design spoiler and the rear end does look very nice :p

The TTE spoiler is about the only spoiler on the market that was wind tunnel tested and gives some usable downforce.

Anonymous

Okay .. I have been looking for rollover hoops like that for ages ... where can I get a set and how much for?

Anonymous

Quote from: "floater"Okay .. I have been looking for rollover hoops like that for ages ... where can I get a set and how much for?

use the search option at the top of the page - this has been discussed plenty of times.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"Btw, that MSD kit is made of polyurethane, not fiberglass like most. Should be a good choice

Well i have bashed the front body parts on several ramps/speed bumps & can vouch for the strength. Loads of scuffs but no cracks <phew - wipes sweat from forehead>

Quote from: "Tem"if you just like the look, personally I don't..

Outside now  s:!: :!: s:!:  
Go stand in the snow until you change your mind    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Quote from: "Floater"Okay .. I have been looking for rollover hoops like that for ages ... where can I get a set and how much for?

Look at the link on my signature. There has been some discussion in there about hoops.

Tags: