Seats

Started by aluk49, August 26, 2008, 14:36

aluk49

Does anyone know if pre facelift seats fit into Post face lift cars with no problems? Thanks in advance

Alan B

uktotty

Totally the same fitting mate

markiii

you may need to swap the seat belt buckles though as not all fit all
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

aluk49

Thanks Guys, am thinking of putting some cloth seats in my car as the leather ones are a bit hard on my butt on a long run! Just having done a 400 mileround trip to see my Daughter!

Anonymous

Quote from: "aluk49"Thanks Guys, am thinking of putting some cloth seats in my car as the leather ones are a bit hard on my butt on a long run! Just having done a 400 mileround trip to see my Daughter!

Are your seats pre or post facelift?

Anonymous

You will reduce the value of the car.

StuM

Quote from: "sandstrain"You will reduce the value of the car.

Unless you keep them and put them back in before selling.. in which case you'll preserve the condition of your leather!   s:P :P s:P
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

Anonymous

Not going to argue with that, but you have to store them and then sell them on? How many people are in the market for cloth seats? (at least one obviously).

Wabbitkilla

Plenty available at scrappies.

Try GTSchris on fleabay.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

uktotty

May also be a few people here interested in your 03 seats for their 02 seats plus cash!

aluk49

Will be keeping the red leather seats and swap them if and when I sell.  I love the look of them, but like the feel of cloth (groan I hear you all say   s:? :? s:?  )

Anonymous

double groan + 1   s:D :D s:D

uktotty

So do you wanna swap them out for pre facelift or cloth?

northernalex

I always prefer cloth too.
Less sweaty, doesn't have that annoying sown when you shuffle about on it.
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

aluk49

Would prefer as new as possible cloth seats, but so long as they are in good condition (and cheap) I dont really mind if they are pre or post

uktotty

Post 03 cloth on ebay today!

aluk49

Quote from: "uktotty"Post 03 cloth on ebay today!
thanks, have seen these ones, look good

Tags: