bodyshop fitting??

Started by Anonymous, January 22, 2004, 20:49

Anonymous

not sure if this in in the correct form.
can anybody suggest a good bodyshop in the west mids area,nothing major just pricing up the cost of a few things for the meet in june.
havin great difficulty find one that will do stuff thats not insurance related.

markiii

Jon,

theres a really good place just down the road from my old man in Wednesfield.

Gerry's done a reallt top job on stuff for me in the past, nad his passion is restoring MGB's on the side. So their susually something knowcking around to demonstrate the quality.

I'll get the name and number for you tommorow.

Mark.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Jon I have always found that SH Auto in Bromsgrove in the trading estate by Safeways usually do a top job.  Nice family business .. there number is 01527 877799

Slacey

So what have you got up your sleeve then Jon?  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

markiii

Jon,

Here you go

G Sargent (Gerry)
01902 307994
Wood End Garage
Wood End Road
Wednesfield
Wolverhampton
WV11 1YD

really good bloke.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

cheers for that.
i have a couple of things in mind(just litttle things,no bodykit) but they will not be done for about 2 months.got to get finances sorted this month and waiting delivery of 2 items, also i am waiting for the impending snow to disappear before starting my new project.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jonboy"also i am waiting for the impending snow to disappear before starting my new project.

Which is  s:?: :?: s:?:

Anonymous

not saying yet.it depends how one of the items looks before the other gets done.

Tags: