Baggage

Started by Anonymous, January 26, 2004, 11:18

Anonymous

I've got a mk3 2002 model, and since i've got plans on a around europe trip this summer, i need more luggage room. So any1 got pics of a MRS with that luggage thingy over the engine room? and perhaps prices?

I also got some neon lights from my girlfriend this chrismas (!!??). Yes i know, flame me. But i would also like some pics with neon's installed on it, perhaps a explanation on how you got them monted.

Thanx in advance from norway!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tem

Quote from: "saus"Thanx in advance from norway!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Finally some scandinavian ppl!  s8) 8) s8)

You can find pics and prices here:
 m http://www.classic-carriers.nl/ m
(just click on the Toyota MR2)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Slacey

... and Buster is your man for advice on the neons  s:) :) s:)
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Thanx for quick reply! I've pm'ed buster, perhaps i'll get a decent answer out of him? or are you just f**kin with me?  s8) 8) s8)  I've got red neons on my red car, could look cool...

But not certain i will go for it yet. Also going to do a trial kit later this summer. That I'm certain of  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Slacey

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  You will get a serious answer, if I were winding you up I'd put you Juansolo or WoodenDummy's way!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "saus"I've got red neons on my red car, could look cool...
I promise that they will not.  Sorry.

Anonymous

Got this from the local Halfords store £200.00
It was carrying 35 kilo's no problem

Anonymous

Quote from: "saus"Also going to do a trial kit later this summer. That I'm certain of  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Well that makes two of us! Already saving for it, hope to have one in June if all goes right. What colour is your spyder? (just curious)

btw, neons aren't legal in norway right?? are they actually legal anywhere? (never bothered finding out) I've seen some guys with neons here in Sweden, but it's very rare. last time was a white BMW that had green neons in the front grill   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   .. you can just imagine how that looked   s:x :x s:x  

So that makes 3 scandinaviens here then..   s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

What were you transporting - a corpse?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Testcard"What were you transporting - a corpse?
Nah! two bloody great holdalls.
Strange thing was,when you look through rear view mirror It don't flap about much even at 10  mph (oops that zero keeps sticking).  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Actually, it looks OK. Just remind me never to book you for a funeral  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Testcard"Actually, it looks OK. Just remind me never to book you for a funeral  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Could tidy it up a bit but that comes under the deluxe package with the silk lining and genuine plastic pine casket.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

PM sent back so answer on here if you want or start a new thread in electical saus

Anonymous

On a more practical note, you could always take out the spare wheel and carry the wreath in the space remaining.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Testcard"On a more practical note, you could always take out the spare wheel and carry the wreath in the space remaining.
And where do I put the pallbearers???  s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Buster"PM sent back so answer on here if you want or start a new thread in electical saus

you got mail!

Tags: