Focal 165a's £79.99!

Started by Anonymous, May 21, 2004, 11:48

Anonymous

Right, the places mentioned that sell them are

Car Audio Discount
Unbeatable Car Audio
Turners Online
MobileToys

Can't get the Turners Online link to work though so don't know if they are still around   s:? :? s:?  

Not used any of them either so can't vouch for any  s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

Andy S,

Don't suppose you could take a photo of the box with the receipt could you? A close up of the receipt would be good as well  s:) :) s:)

Was going to try and see if one of the online places would price match but need the evidence. No worries if you can't / won't do it, but worth asking  s:D :D s:D

If you can, could you email me the pics or send me a link where I can grab them?

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Hanslow"Andy S,

Don't suppose you could take a photo of the box with the receipt could you? A close up of the receipt would be good as well  s:) :) s:)

Was going to try and see if one of the online places would price match but need the evidence. No worries if you can't / won't do it, but worth asking  s:D :D s:D

If you can, could you email me the pics or send me a link where I can grab them?
I would appreciate it if you would send me a copy too please.
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Guys;

No digicam at home, sorry.    s:( :( s:(   Will try 'n sort it at work 2mora but busy day ahead.   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Cheers
Andy

Anonymous

Thanks Andy   s8) 8) s8)    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

So... did anyone else manage to get these speakers at this low price?  Both my local Halfords dont stock this particular item and so have had no luck.  If anyone has found a place that comes close then could you let me know as im debating whether to get some.

thanks in advance

Anonymous

Nope. Got no response from the online places (unsurprisingly)  s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

Just got a new set off of ebay for £95 so always worth keeping your beadies on there.
Not quite 80 nickers but still a real good price for what they are

Anonymous

Hi,

So that was you!   s:D :D s:D  I placed a bid with 30 seconds to spare and then got out bidded again at the very last moment.

Congrats you lucky s*d.  nah just kidding mate, fair play   s:D :D s:D  

enjoy.

Anonymous

oops, sorry!!

Stevo
eBay Sniper

Tags: