Best place for replacement key body?

Started by blake1312, January 11, 2016, 20:56

stavros58

I bought one from ebay £4 including postage got it cut and refitted the electrics under £10 in total but don't do what I did and use the non remote spare as the key to get cut from as its slightly different and wont open the glove box or rear storage space. the link is:     m http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251004617083? ... EBIDX%3AIT m
MR2 Chilli Red, final 300 production run for U.K. Hard Top, TTE twin pipes, Alacantra leather. Pre registered, no mods but  Brilliant! Favourite quote "I don\'t expect to know what is around the corner but I do at least expect to know where the corner is"

simon1964

Thanks stavros58 .  Will check this out later.

James and his MR2

Quote from: "stavros58"Hi thanks for the key really appreciate it, It arrived late because postage hadn't quite covered it and I had to go to the sorting office to collect, this is because they now charge on width of a letter rather than weight which has generated loads of extra revenue for the post office although they said it wouldn't !!! but not a problem.  Thanks again   s:D :D s:D

Oh right! Thats rubbish, did it get classed as a large letter rather than a letter? Maybe it was slightly too fat to be classed as a letter, sorry for that

stavros58

Seriously not a problem and thanks again.
MR2 Chilli Red, final 300 production run for U.K. Hard Top, TTE twin pipes, Alacantra leather. Pre registered, no mods but  Brilliant! Favourite quote "I don\'t expect to know what is around the corner but I do at least expect to know where the corner is"

simon1964

Still looking for a remote for my key. I have the original remote key but no bits inside it and not sure where to get them. Any ideas please?

Tags: