Rear Bumper Extensions

Started by Anonymous, October 22, 2003, 13:59

Anonymous

I have the rear bumper extensions on my car, haven't seen anyone else with them and was wondering, do you all hate them?

Anyway here is a pic for you to look at:

Anonymous

Personally i prefer the new style rears.

Comer

Personally I like them but only when a twin exit exhaust is fitted.  

I've now got rear mudflaps so they wouldn't fit my car but I would have definitely bought a set otherwise.
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

I've not seen them - any piccies?

Chris

i prefer the look of a full bumper mod, like the msd or similar, rather than the 2 spats - they just look a bit obviously stuck on to me...

mind you, from the viewpoint of maknig the exhausts look part of the car, rather than slung underneath, anything looks better than stock!!
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

Not everyone hates them, I know one person with them   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   Each to their own, if you like them thats all that matters.

I think there called 'Splats' there was a chap selling some thro the club a while ago he also had the side skirts to match if your interested PM me. I will forward his e-mail to you.

Comer

This is a photo of one of the terible twosomes cars.  I'm not sure which  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

think thats craigs car... not sure if the new style rear would fit with the mud flaps but after the price i paid for them, they aint going anywhere!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Probably my car...look closely you can see the imprint of Marks hammer!   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Anonymous

I meant any pics of th new style rear   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:   sorry i wasn't clear

Chris

yeah and the exhaust looks undamaged!

EDIT: ohh ermmm, that doesn't really work as that was taken before the last kerb event... hay it was funny anyway...
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

Chris... SHUT IT!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

I 'think' this is what its like... not seen the official toyota pics yet, but the rest of the kit looks like its from this set.

<edit> although its not how i remember it....   s:? :? s:?  </edit>

Anonymous

Think when i get the extensions smoothed and blended into bumper (next job) they'll look better than that IMHO have to wait and see :p

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chris"i prefer the look of a full bumper mod, like the msd or similar

A man with taste      s:D :D s:D  

Here's mine.

Anonymous

See thats nice, the exits all encased in nice bumber.

Slacey

Quote from: "cstevens"See thats nice, the exits all encased in nice bumber.
I'm not entirely sure what to make of that Craig!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Its all good   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

I'm with Craig........but then i would be     s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SilverMSD2"I'm with Craig........but then i would be     s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I won't ask   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

Now the question is:

Do i reply & risk digging further or do i let it go & leave it open to interpretation  s:?: :?: s:?:  

Now the decision is:

To reply........I agree with Craig that the rear of my 2 is special

s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Think that clears it up safely  s:!: :!: s:!:          s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: