TRD Stage 1 Nearly Finished (PICS)

Started by Jap GT300, November 17, 2003, 13:49

Jap GT300

This has been extensively repaired and stripped at the same time.  There are no rear compartments, soft top, carpet, stereo etc..  It has a full 4 point rollbar intalled with race harness and fixings.  I will get the full spec posted by the weekend but here are some of the first pictures.

Anonymous

Looks quite ugly   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   (sorry, don't want to blame anyone) - just my personal impression....  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Jap GT300

Hence its not a "style" bar.  This is the 2' that my girlfriend will be driving, so I have better piece of mind with this bolted around it.

The 2' will also be primarily for the track so I wanted to do it properly!

MR2Blue

Quote from: "mr2-blue"Looks quite ugly   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   (sorry, don't want to blame anyone) - just my personal impression....  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

You've pinched my user name.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:!: :!: s:!:    s:!: :!: s:!:    s:!: :!: s:!:

Anonymous

Quote from: "MR2Blue"
Quote from: "mr2-blue"Looks quite ugly   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   (sorry, don't want to blame anyone) - just my personal impression....  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

You've pinched my user name.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:!: :!: s:!:    s:!: :!: s:!:    s:!: :!: s:!:

For sure not - use that name already since 2 years in the German MR2 community   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
and just registered here with the same name - and guess what: it simply worked - I'm sorry   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Guess we have to "live with it" -    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Slacey

Have you got a thing for green cars, Adam?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Lokking good, although that roll cage needs painting a different colour, I'm not the only one who thinks this either, am I?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Jap GT300

It is the same colour as the car although the sponge covering it is a lighter shade of green.

I was thinking about getting it chromed.  Do you think the place that did your bars could tackle this?

Thanks Adam

Slacey

Quote from: "Jap GT300"I was thinking about getting it chromed.  Do you think the place that did your bars could tackle this?
Unfortunately Adam, KN only paint stuff, they don't do any kind of metal finishing, and after the hassle they had with my bars, there is no way, they would get a roll cage through the oven!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

But there are other palce's that do it one in baslidon IIRC !

But i cant rember the name of it ! if i do i will let you know

Jap GT300

Cheers Buster

I'll do a search and see what I come up with!

Tags: