Clear repeaters .. again ...

Started by Anonymous, February 2, 2004, 21:57

Anonymous

Does anyone know whether clear repeaters designed for an MK2 would fit the MK3 ?

Anonymous

No idea, but you can get some proper ones for your roadster from Toyota for 30 quid tops.

You can fit them yourself too, so why not give it a go...   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Peter Laborne

IMHO 99% of MR2 ROC members would recommend Fensport for your clear side repeaters:

£21.95 ex VAT, but INC orange bulbs

Give them a bell on 01354 696968 or email  e mailto:SALES@fensport.co.uk">SALES@fensport.co.uk e  and tell them that everyone at MR2 ROC recommended them to you.

Anonymous

they look a lot better with silvervision bulbs as well, gets rid of that 'fried egg' look   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tem

Quote from: "leon_judge"Does anyone know whether clear repeaters designed for an MK2 would fit the MK3 ?

They are the same.

Oh and instead of $£? silvervisions, you can just dip the orange bulbs into silver paint. Same result, less $£?  s8) 8) s8)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "perry190"they look a lot better with silvervision bulbs as well, gets rid of that 'fried egg' look   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

you mean like these ones:

m http://www.mr2roc.org/viewtopic.php?t=654 m

Anonymous

That be the ones  s;-) ;-) s;-)

Anonymous

Will you lot stop talking about stuff....

I read this and i was straight on the phone to order some.

If your gonna talk about stuff, stop making it so easy to order by putting sites and pics....

Your all to blame  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Slacey

Weak willed and easily influenced, eh Paul  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

you know its Sean....

I bought you flowers cos you said you liked them!  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Tags: