3 with a 2

Started by Anonymous, March 6, 2004, 23:16

Anonymous

Well, the first Wirral meet went off without a hitch. Only three of us turned up but hey, all for one and all for me, or words to that effect. All three of us turned up posing with roof down, boy was it fresh, but we are well hard.

Met up with Chris (MR2blue) for the first time in ages, he's not getting any younger, or wiser, ask him about paying for the coffee, I'm still laughing. I'll have to stop thinking about it, I keep dribbling and I'm getting chaffed thighs.
Met Adam ADZ648, his car looked great, mind you black always does after you put a ton of polish on it. He's had a tiff with a shopping trolley shame really, mind you there's not a mark on the trolley.

Anyhows we met up as planned, took a pic of the three bueats discussed this and that and set off to the boat museum.
Now luckily for them I hold a family season ticket and managed to blagg them in for free.
Oh no I've dribbled again, stop thinking about the coffee. Oh drat it I can't argggh thats sore boy it stings after a while.

So we left boat museum and set off to Parkgate, Chris took us down some nice twisty lanes, would have been nice to go on a hot day to throw the 2 about a bit more. Took a couple of pics of 'the lads' by their cars. Walked along front (dribble) when cold enough walked back to cars, chatted some more and parted company.

I enjoyed the time spent out, look forward to the next meeting.

Will post pics in next day or two (dribble, thats sore)

Thanks lads, see you soon.

MR2Blue

Quote from: "cartell"Well, the first Wirral meet went off without a hitch. Only three of us turned up but hey, all for one and all for me, or words to that effect.

Yeah, the Three Musketeers, Athos (me), Porthos (Adam) and Shortarse (Colin/cartell).  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Before anybody asks about the coffee, I'll tell you all, you have to be at your sharpest when in Colin's company and having not seen him for a while I let my guard down, when I volunteered to get the coffees, Colin said "You don't have to pay for it, just show the lady my pass, you get a free drink each visit." Yes you've guessed it, I did as I was told and the lady looked at me as if I was from Mars, I looked around at Colin who was on his knees laughing!!!!!!!  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Still, it was funny and if you dish it out you have to take it too.  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

MR2Blue

Oh, I enjoyed myself too, do it again when the weather's a bit warmer.

Anonymous

I'm still laughing (dribble)  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  Pics are ready if someone can host them.

Anonymous

i will host the pics if you want

i have to agree with MR2blue, cartell does keep you on your toes he caught me out a few times aswell  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

any way all round good day but it was a bit chilly towards the end
look forward to doing it again and we will have to drag some others out too.

still up for the trip to a mids meet? when its a bit warmer  s8) 8) s8)

MR2Blue

Quote from: "adz648"still up for the trip to a mids meet? when its a bit warmer  s8) 8) s8)

Yep.   s:) :) s:)

Slacey

Good lads...  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Here's the pics as promised:

'The Three Musketeers', Short-arse's car in the middle

It's the reflection off my jacket on my hair, I'm jet black really, yeah right.

I'm standing like this so I block short-arse's car behind me.

markiii

got to love that yellow leather
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Quote from: "markiii"got to love that yellow leather

cheers or are you taking this piss

the dealer described it as very 'different' which is one way of looking at it

they call my 2 'the wasp' at work

markiii

nope it looks class.

hey I drive a yellow car, that would be a little like pot and kettle.

would look very nice in mine  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

MR2Blue

Hey cartell, have you stopped dribbling yet  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

No, I'm begining to enjoy that warm feeling you get when it happens, arrrrhh. that's nice.

aaronjb

You know, with all the talk of dribbling and sore things..

I'm starting to wonder what you three actually did at that meet!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

If you'd of turn up you'd  know  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

heathstimpson

Quote from: "adz648"
Quote from: "markiii"got to love that yellow leather

cheers or are you taking this piss

the dealer described it as very 'different' which is one way of looking at it

they call my 2 'the wasp' at work
Greats colours like my rugby team; London WASPS  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

just in case anyone else is interested, here is where i got the leather from

this is a dealer fitted accessory rather than a factory fitted optional extra so the can be fitted to any age 2

the dealer gets 100 notes for selling them to you so if your interested don't forget to barter (dealer showed me the wrong brochure which cost him the commission   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  )

as the pic is a bit small

its called custom leather, as far as i know its only in yellow/black and it costs £595 + £100 dealer commission = £695

more pics on my page

Tags: