A Message from Rob @ Likwidart

Started by VVT-i, December 13, 2014, 22:44

VVT-i

LIKWIDART - My wonderful ChrisyBabes Funeral.

My beautiful ChrisyBabes - Chickin - Christine.

On February 2013 Chris had to undergo an immediate and life threatening operation to remove a large tumour that was crushing and completely closing down her intestines, and the outcome led to removing the majority of her internal organs - massive operation!.
This was immediately followed by the obligriatory chemotherapy for 6 months, 3 months off then more chemo, etc etc. Apart from making her feel extremely ill - "death warmed" up as she put it - the chemo didn't have any effect on the cancer, but all the way through she bravely kept her "love of life and love of people", and at least she kept all of her hair and good looks, which where very important to her.

She carried on working throughout chemo up until early this year simply because she wanted to, and was determined not to give in and try to live as normal as possible, but unfortunately in July of this year the cancer returned again with avengeance. On the 5th November at 12 0-clock she died in my arms at home which was where she wanted to be, just the two of us how she wanted.

Even in the last few weeks of her life and right to the end she was still more concerned and cared more about other people than she did of herself - the most courageous and bravest person I've ever seen or known - if ever there where a medal for bravery in the face of death then my Chrisybabes deserves one with honours - she was an example to us all and I can't begin to say how proud I am of her - one in a million never to be replaced, she was the nicest person you'd ever wish to meet.

For the last 22 years she has been my whole life, we did everything together and where never apart - she made my life worth living, and had a lasting effect on everyone who knew her and everyone she met. We held her funeral on the 25th of November.

Night Night Chickin - XX - Rob.

2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

Bernie

So sorry to hear your sad news Rob thoughts are with you such a cruel disease that I also know from personal experience takes so many too young
Black 2004  N/A  Many Mods = 171BHP 
2019 & 2021 MR2DC National Day Modified Best in Class
Readers Ride
https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=56481.0

Hybrids

Sorry for your loss.
Our thought are with you at this difficult time.

Wabbitkilla

Please pass my best regards to Rob, such a sad loss of an obviously much loved and loving lady.
Words really aren't enough to try and assuage the loss, but all I would feel are right at a time like this are...
She knows your love, the difficult days of pain and discomfort are over now while the loving memories remain.
Awesome way to be transported, I'm sure it would bring a smile to her face.
At times like this for some reason my automatic coping mechanism in my subconscious is to remember your loved one laughing. Each persons laughter seems to be their signature in my memories and probably the best way to remember them.

Much love Rob, take care.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

andyroo104

So very sorry for your sad loss regards Andy.
MAF-What a difference a spray makes!!!!!!!!!!!

devil-ish

Sympathy on your loss
love the wide open spaces with my top off!!!!!!  ex Owner of Celica VVTLi 190 and Aygo Special Edition Black now proud owner of IQ2 Silver, Driver of Roadster.......

puma2

sorry to hear of your loss
a very sad time for you and all who were lucky enough to no her.

think of the happy times you spent together with all the love happiness that brought laughter and joy to your life. no one can takes your memories away from you.

take comfort in that you spent your last few hours together in comfort of your arms and conversation to be able to say goodbye.

take care keep your thoughts strong in loving memory

custardavenger

Hi Rob.

Sorry I don't come on here very often.

So sorry to hear about Christine, I only met her a couple of time but she was a lovely person.

Thoughts are with you mate

Rob
[size=150]Custard\'s Bonnet/Engine Cover Struts[/size] Clicky Round 2
Custard\'s Bracing Clicky Coming soon
Project Custard Clicky

bluesmoke

You have my deepest sympathies. I lost my mum 6 months ago to cancer and know the pain of such a loss only too well  s:( :( s:(

I think remembering somebody and carrying them with you is one of the most significant things you could ever do for another. Best wishes to you.

Tags: