Pre cat removal - confussed !

Started by Anonymous, March 7, 2006, 17:49

Anonymous

Sorry if I sound stupid but I have read some other postings and i am still confussed.

What does the pre cat removal do, most postings say it should be removed.

I have a 52 plate with TTE twin exhausts. Do i still have a precat despite having an upgraded exhaust ?

Also other postings suggest a pre cat removal gathering - has this been done yet ??

Cheers

Anonymous

This should answer some of your questions

Yes, you have pre-cats. We've had a couple of pre-cat removal meetings but there are no plans for any more. Take them out yourself or wait for Silverstone Performance to start up their pre-cat gutting operations.

Anonymous

I just spoke to Silverstone performance and he said he should be able to do mine for me. He's going to ring me back in a day or so and let me know when I can bring it down. He said because the demand is so high, he's just going to have to plump for it and go ahead and remove it.

Hopefully I'll be first on the list! :p

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ekona"This should answer some of your questions

Yes, you have pre-cats. We've had a couple of pre-cat removal meetings but there are no plans for any more. Take them out yourself or wait for Silverstone Performance to start up their pre-cat gutting operations.

Cheers Ekona - appreciated !

Anonymous

Cool - did he say how much he was going to charge ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slurpy J"I just spoke to Silverstone performance and he said he should be able to do mine for me. He's going to ring me back in a day or so and let me know when I can bring it down. He said because the demand is so high, he's just going to have to plump for it and go ahead and remove it.

Hopefully I'll be first on the list! :p

Hi mate, I live in Woking and want to get this done as well so let me know when your booked in for a i'll join you, if you dont mind ?

Cheers

Anonymous

Sure, no worries

Tags: