TTE

Started by Anonymous, April 4, 2006, 22:55

Anonymous

TTE
Cheapest place to get a TTE Exhaust guys ?

Answers on the back of a postcard please  :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous

Second-hand from someone selling theirs. Check the Private Sales forum regularly.

Failing that, eBay or Toyota themselves. I personally don't feel the exhaust itself is over-priced.

Anonymous

Whats the damage with Toyota price ??? around £400 isnt it  ?

Been waiting on here for ages, for private sale, and eBay, just impatient now summer is coming  :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous

£470-ish IIRC.

Never bothered checking really, mine was free with my car.  s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

*blows massive raspberry*

well - obviously, mine didnt   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Anonymous

I just had one supplied anf fitted by Toyota, paid £470 all in.

Anonymous

Thanks guys  :-) :-) :-)  

Might give them a ring today, and find out the £ for parts only.... see what the difference is  :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous

Ouch sure my Mr T is a bit more pricey than you guys  s:-( :-( s:-(  found this before with other parts

£400 exhaust only ( although it was £401 he knocked £1 off yipee ! )
£500 exhaust + fitted ( was £515 !!! but knocked £15 off !!! )

prices include VAT, but a bit more than you guys have paid  s:-( :-( s:-(

alancdavis

My local MR T quoted £434 fitted,,,,,,,always ask for a discount

any how,,,,,if enough members are interested will h&s not do a decent discount  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

markiii

yep

if someone wants to organise they will
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Quote from: "alancdavis"My local MR T quoted £434 fitted,,,,,,,always ask for a discount

any how,,,,,if enough members are interested will h&s not do a decent discount  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Tried to organise a H&S exhaust groupbuy back in november but v.little interest.

BTW - My TTE exhaust was found on ebay for £250 almost new. Although MRT charged over £200 to fit it!

alancdavis

Who is interested in a H&S system then,,,,,,,,,  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

NO TYRE KICKERS PLEASE   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Anonymous

I am - this thread was started before though, and just slowly died off.

The only thought that I had on this, was that there wasnt much being offered in the form of a discount (IIRC it was about £10 - £20 ), and seeing as I would also have to travel quite far to go and get it fitted there, I probably wouldnt be any better off than just going 2 miles down the road to my local Mr T and paying him his £500.

philster_d

Mine is also for sale, when I get home. 300 or 350 fitted, if you can make it to Marks. im not looking into delivery yet.

/Philster.

Anonymous

Philster - Im interested in this mate  :-) :-) :-)   1st dibs !!!!!!!!!!!

philster_d

Its yours no problem, just need to wait a few days till im home and we can chat the details.   s:) :) s:)

thanks
Philster

Anonymous

cheers Philster  :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous

If you dont go for this one Check out the Remus exhaust. They actually make the TTE exhaust for Toyota. The only difference is that you will have round tips instead of oval and the tips say remus instead of TTE.
Mine was £395 delivered and I fit it myself. An absolute doddle.

Anonymous

thanks for the info Rich   s:) :) s:)

Tags: