Yuck!

Started by darrenjuggins, April 15, 2006, 23:16

darrenjuggins

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2002-TOYOTA-MR2-ROADSTER-VVTI-SMT-A-C-SILVER_W0QQitemZ4629984026QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not the car, but the car / hard top combination ! Silver and Blue ! Yuck ! Like the quote, looks much classier than a same colour hard top !!!
Doh !

Cheers

Darren J
Darren A. Juggins

philster_d

Nice photo work

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

darrenjuggins

Sorry Mod, doing to many things at once and posted twice.... very sorry   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Darren A. Juggins

mg

I've always wondered what some mixed colour body/hardtops would look like, say a silver with sable top (or chili red!).  Blue... just say no.
[size=67]2005 Silver | Red Heated Leather | TTE Turbo | TTE exhaust | TTE Lowered Springs | TRD FSB | B&M Short Shift | David\'s Style Bars | Bama Tall Deflector | Red Calipers[/size]

Anonymous

Nothing a quick respray wouldnt sort out - but blue and silver looks like a definate no no  :-) :-) :-)

northernalex

seems like he's selling the hard top seperatly.  Have a lagoon blue '2 might look ok??? (maybe not)
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Anonymous

he states side air bags ... do we have side air bags ?

heathstimpson

Quote from: "theWizard"he states side air bags ... do we have side air bags ?
NO only two front ones  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Quote from: "darrenjuggins"http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2002-TOYOTA-MR2-ROADSTER-VVTI-SMT-A-C-SILVER_W0QQitemZ4629984026QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not the car, but the car / hard top combination ! Silver and Blue ! Yuck ! Like the quote, looks much classier than a same colour hard top !!!
Doh !

Cheers

Darren J

More like I was going to get it done after a mate said it would only cost about £50 and then found out the truth from the spray shop so didn't bother.

Speaking of amusing colour mixes, my mrs had an MGF which she traded in a few years ago. To get more cash, we never declared the hardtop at trade in and sold the hardtop seperately.

We both found it amusing watching the british racing green MGF drive off with the red hardtop   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: