What r these 4? Rear Lower Control Arms + Trailing Arms

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2006, 14:05

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

Che's brought us a new product to play with,  Rear Lower Control Arms + Trailing Arms. Details HERE

Just one question?

What do these do?  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

I've searched and come up with some info about adjusting camber and toe but what are the benifits of this?

Anonymous

If you read the thread on SC you will see they are only the lower middle and front bars (looking at it from the drivers rearside) and not the Toe adjustable bar. As to the benefits it depends on the condition of your car.

I think money could be spent on better up-grades, might be worth considering the Urethane Bushing Set which Twos R Us are just starting to sell, should give you the same effect, if not better, if you do the front as well.

Just my thinking.

Rob

Anonymous

So what do they Do?

Anonymous

Quote from: "kj"So what do they Do?

They hold your rear wheels on,  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   in otherwords they replace the existing tie bars, could only really see it benefiting an older car with worn rubbers bushes, but as I said, you can soon clean up the old ones and re-bush them.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Rob

Anonymous

Thanks Rob, I couldn't really see a benifit to them, so there just strengthened versions of whats already there. Seen the polybrushs at maybe sometime in the future when the car tires

Anonymous

Quote from: "kj"so there just strengthened versions of whats already there. Seen the polybrushs at maybe sometime in the future when the car tires

Yep you could call them that - but I'm not convinced. The bushes would be a good investment.

I've got the up-graded anti roll bar links from Twos R Us, they have the poly bush fitted and they do make a BIG difference - highly reccommended  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: