Veilside Exhaust

Started by dj2k21, February 19, 2007, 16:33

dj2k21

Hi, can anyone help please, I have ordered the veilside kit for my 2 but I cannot find anywhere at all the exhaust to go with the kit, I have heard this it was discontiued (what kind of company discontinues an exhaust designed specifically for a kit that they still sell?) I have tried, envy performance, veilside, nemisis uk etc but nobody can source one for me, does anyone know a compny in the north east that could maybe custom make one for my kit, cheers
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

evileye_wrx

Don't know if this is any good but powerflow exhaust at Tyre Spot make custom systems I think. Their number is 0191 2745900. They are in Newcastle, well Gateshead I think.

Or you could post the same question on  w www.japnortheast.com w . There will be people on there with a lot of local knowledge.

Or there's a guy in Redcar with a veilside kit. He runs the computer shop on the High st. Can't remember his name, Steve I think. He might help out.

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

evileye_wrx

Hello and welcome to the club btw   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Watch out for meets and drives out with the North East members in the near future.

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Anonymous

Welcome.

Try  w www.japanparts.com w  i think they sell them, or at least have them on their website.

I saw Steve (if that is his name) last night in his veilside mr2 at Cineworld.

Tags: