My pimped interior

Started by Liz, March 1, 2007, 20:44

Liz

Thought I would share with you how the inside of the car looks now...

First two pictures the colour on the seats looks washed out - the third picture is a truer indication of the colour of the seats - the light was fading and we had to resort to a flash through the windscreen.

Dash rings and hazard ring from ESAD - there is meant to be on the middle of the steering wheel but they sent me brushed aluminium instead of chrome and the wheel will have an x-design black badge in as well. And thanks to Perry for selling me his interior.

Knob from ebay, collar which screws into the knob from MOMO, surround for gear lever from Chromdesign.  New door handles with chrome bits and chrome tweeters from MR-S Passion. Heater rings from Mr T.

It won't be to everyones taste I know, could even be accused of being a bit girly...moi  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   - but the lighter colours of the seats and doors makes it feel alot bigger inside and I like the chrome bling bits.

Dons flame proof suit....
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

aaronjb

That looks...

really, really nice, actually, I think!

Although your handbrake handle appears to have shrunk and receeded into it's.. erm.. skin.  Was it cold out?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  (Sorry! It just.. well.. I'm disgusting, I know.)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

very good liz! thats what i say!

i like your style   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  not to bling quite tasteful and subtle   s8) 8) s8)

markiii

looks gorgeous liz,

told you that colour woudl work  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

enid_b

well  pimped out liz.

was a bit worried til i saw the third picture.

thats a lovely place to be in when driving around.

u can have one of my coveted gold stars

Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Anonymous

oohh

have you thought bout rhons retrim for the steering wheel?! finishing touch

Anonymous

sweet Liz, you made  job of the door cards as well.  props to ya hun  s:) :) s:)

loadswine

Nice one Liz, I like that a lot, that will look stunning with the top down as well.
One of my favourite interiors is that!  s8) 8) s8)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Anonymous

I'm jealous. That looks awesome, Liz.  s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

drool liz, a sony rotary commander will really finnish it off though  s:D :D s:D  

whats the gear lever by the way?

Anonymous

WOW!!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   that looks mint!! as we say round this way  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Someone said CHROME???

rtbiscuit

liz they look great, and now i will have to bloody go and buy some!   s:x :x s:x  

and simon your just as bad   s:x :x s:x   how much?
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Anonymous

This is about Liz's bling, so I won't say much.

Just watch my coming feeler thread in the apperance section.

That's a sort of baige leather right Liz? Is there a part number (  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  ) or code/name to it? That's the kinda colour I'm looking for!  s:P :P s:P

rtbiscuit

si can you pm a price for those side light surrounds

Previous cars:

Liz

Quote from: "nelix"drool liz, a sony rotary commander will really finnish it off though  s:D :D s:D  

whats the gear lever by the way?

Absolutely - finishing touch of bling that will be - the gearknob was a princely £2.95 from ebay   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   the momo chrome collar I managed to find to fix the gaitor material to cost £8.95 and handily screwed into the bottom of the gearknob.  I like it because you can't see the gearstick, even though it is a short shifter.  Need to try and gather the material in more I think.
Going to get the armrests trimmed by Rhon in black leather as well.

Thanks for the comments  s:D :D s:D  , I was ready for the flaming, but it was ok, it does look alot better in the flesh so to speak.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

rtbiscuit

i've seen it with the seats in and without the bling and it looked awesome then and spankingly awesome now!!!!!!!!!   s:D :D s:D    s8) 8) s8)

Previous cars:

Anonymous

looks well cool liz !! did you do the door side panels!!! going to change mine when the summer comes (only round the corner now)

glenonoka

Very nice liz. The light color makes it look soft and cozy. Looks like you'd just sink right in.
Not finding the big thumbs up smiley.  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

this one do?   s:) :) s:)

celmacmat

Look really good Liz...  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Though you are going to spend your life cleaning the blooming leather   s:? :? s:?
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

Silverman

That's a very smart interior Liz.  You have planned and chosen well.  Is the gear handle a direct replacement for the leather one, ie. screw on, or does the screw you mentioned hold it on?
Well done, S'man.    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D
Sold after 4 great years......         04 \'2\', 6s, Silver, TTE Interior Trim Kit No 1, TTE Sports Twin Exhausts.

"An MR2 is good for you."

Anonymous

Very Very classy extremely tasty   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

heathstimpson

Very nice indeedy Liz; I think it looks really good  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  Might have to go for the chrome knob look too   s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

northernalex

Very nice liz, loving the new interior.  Definatly got an eye for detail!  s:) :) s:)
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Tags: