Pirelli P Zero Nero Tyres

Started by Anonymous, April 22, 2007, 15:44

Anonymous

Has any body tried these out on there 2?

Was just looking up prices for the size tyres im looking at and the fronts were £66 and rears were £108! why would there be such a difference in price?!

Anonymous

I'm guessing it's down to the widths being not a common size.

Anonymous

Well the £66 were 205's and the £108 were for the 215's

Anonymous

Besides, get some Toyo 888's on there ya big girl  s;) ;) s;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "bossman23780"Well the £66 were 205's and the £108 were for the 215's

Sorry, I meant profile. My bad.

Anonymous

Ok   s:P :P s:P  £66 were 40's and £108 were 35's

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ekona"Besides, get some Toyo 888's on there you big girl  s;) ;) s;)

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

I just cannot decide which tyres to go for or what sizing at the moment! i feel i may have a poll coming up   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

ChrisGB

Speaking to a guy running 888s on his Mitsubishi Evo last week. He reckoned the 888s are the best gripping tyre he ever han in the dry, when they had warmed up, any other time they are lethal.

Quite a few folk highly rate the grip and genral performance of the Zero Nero. Dont know how they would work on the '2 but worth a go for the money.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

dieamond

They are just great on the '2  :-) :-) :-)
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

Anonymous

I have them aswell, very happy. Great grip and good life out of them so far aswell.

Anonymous

Quote from: "dieamond"They are just great on the '2  :-) :-) :-)

Deja vue!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "kaiser"I have them aswell, very happy. Great grip and good life out of them so far aswell.

WHat size wheels are you running matey?!

Tags: