ground dynamics/GT Sports Body kit

Started by worzy, May 13, 2007, 10:41

worzy

Hi Guys,

I was looking at getting this body kit.

http://www.grounddynamics.com/Templates/frmTemplateP1.asp?CatalogID=6318&Zoom=Yes&SubFolderId=430

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it, i.e. the quality etc. Any other information and your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Also does anyone know where or how i could find out any custom charges as i have been caught too many times. (Still fighting to get the double payment back from christmas!)

Thanks

Ben.

Anonymous

Looks like the TRD skirts and rear lip, and their own bumper. Haven't a clue about the quality, but more often than not you get what you pay for.

aaronjb

Not a bad looking front, though - matches up quite nicely with the lines of the TRD side skirts at least.

No idea on build quality, though - although I don't think $600 is quite at the rock-bottom end of the market, so it could be OK..
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

northernalex

I think it looks great!
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

rtbiscuit

if its the TRD sides and rear, they should be fairly straight forward to fit, i'll tell you when i do mine
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Anonymous

that's the L-Creation kit replica..

worzy

Thanks guys,
I might give it a go, will look else where first though. Any ideas of where to look for a similar looking kit thats not too expensive?
Cheers,
Ben

Tags: