I'm thinking of getting one of these........

Started by Leeber, May 25, 2007, 07:52

rtbiscuit

i wasn't going to remove it, just like to have a look before i start a project. but if they are all symetrical then thats fine
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Liz

There is no way it is coming out!!! I could take the front part of the dash off so you can see part of it, off out today and working tomorrow - catch up sometime next week.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

heathstimpson

Quote from: "rtbiscuit"i wasn't going to remove it, just like to have a look before i start a project. but if they are all symetrical then thats fine
No Rich you can't make them after I paid so much for this box on the original GB  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  The design must remain a secret forever  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

rtbiscuit

i'm going to make it heath, and then i'm going to offer you one for half price   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Anonymous

Going back to the origanal post. Blaupunkt have a new range of amps out.
you could have a look at the THA475PNP on their web site (dont know how to add the link) Dimensions (w x h x d) 285 x 41 x 159 mm 4x75w at 4ohms capable of running in 4/3/2 modes. No idea of prices I'm afraid but quite a bit smaller and lets face it every mill counts, apparently!

Leeber

cheers for that M4lly, sadly I saw your post a couple of hours too late. That does look like a great product, nobody seems to be stocking them yet though.
I\'m Pink, Therefore I\'m Spam.

Leeber

Well I got the amp (in the original posting) fitted today. I did manage to get it under the passenger seat, just. I've lost the last 2-3 inches of forward travel on the seat, but I can live with that.
I\'m Pink, Therefore I\'m Spam.

Anonymous

anyone got a pic of the underdash sub in situ?

Tags: