Knob

Started by Liz, December 12, 2003, 01:39

Slacey

A pic of my tall momo conversion

Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Nice!

Anonymous

what the hell is that red thing??? please tell me its a photoshop job mate....   s:? :? s:?

aaronjb

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"what the hell is that red thing??? please tell me its a photoshop job mate....   s:? :? s:?

I think it's another example of how Sean has lost all taste... I mean.. Weird red knobs, MX-5's.. I think Ann Marie should start getting worried  s;) ;) s;)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Hmmm... I happen to like the OEM item.  

And my gfriend agrees; the stock knob looks nice, is well built, fits and feels great in the hand.

Why change it?

Slacey

I'll just go and sulk in the corner then shall I  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

kanujunkie

oh dear mate, so much for encouraging the individualistic choice of taste in this club. After all that is VERY different!!!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Liz

Much to my absolute shame I STILL haven't put this on the car, if I bring it to the TH can someone please do it for me, please pretty please, then I will put it in my bag of things to take along with me
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

markiii

throw it in the bag.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Liz

Yeh!!! Thanks  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Darth Paul

Quote from: "Slacey"A pic of my tall momo conversion

Your knob looks like mine, only red! I've got a black knob. It feels really good in my sweaty palm. I love to hold it. It makes me feel powerful. My knob makes my heart race. Especially when changing down. I feel really happy when I come home. Somethimes on a really hot day my knob needs wiping down after a hard thrashing.

Ahem.

I had to cut my shaft to get my knob on. It was too big and stuck up far too far.

Liz

I think Paul has been on the wine again!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Liz"I think Paul has been on the wine again!

Hmm, it's good tho  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Darth Paul

Ummmm. Not wine tonight folks. John Smiths Smooth. Lots of John Smiths Smooth. Plus two doubles of Glenfiddich. Oh my head in the morning......

Just a couple of weeks to go till my car is history,  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Slacey

As an update (where are you Liz) Mark has installed the knob, so Liz is now officially endowed with a big shiny one to grab at will  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

markiii

and as predicted it take 2 hands  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Liz

It feels soooooo good!!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Darth Paul

Quote from: "Liz"It feels soooooo good!!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

What did I tell ya..?!

SteveJ

[admin request] Can we get this thread back on topic or move it to Chit-Chat where it currently belongs please [/admin request]

so.simple

This thread is absolutly brilliant, and surprisingly, very useful for a foreigner like me!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Carlos

Anonymous

Although I'm selling my car I think I'll just have to buy for the fun of fitting it.

Liz

Only problem with it...dead cold in the winter, makes your hand freeze to hold it, and it is hot in the summer and makes your hand throb!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

so.simple

Quote from: "Liz"... makes your hand throb!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Here we go again...   s:D :D s:D    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Carlos

Anonymous

Will I be able to get one in time for Christmas?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Liz"Only problem with it...dead cold in the winter, makes your hand freeze to hold it, and it is hot in the summer and makes your hand throb!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

In S2000-land you can buy a nob sock (I kid you not   s:D :D s:D  ).  You might be able to get something similar for yours...   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

PS: My knob is made from titanium   s:D :D s:D  

Ash   s8) 8) s8)

Tags: