Tomkin's guide to program your security system (feedback)

Started by tomkin, April 25, 2008, 14:41

tomkin

Hi guys,

I have just posted Tomkin's guide to program your security system.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Cheers,
Tomkin  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Thanks for a very informative guide.  s:D :D s:D  

Is there any way the alarm system can bleep to confirm it has been activated as well as flashing the indicator lights?  s:? :? s:?

tomkin

Quote from: "mic"Thanks for a very informative guide.  s:D :D s:D  

Is there any way the alarm system can bleep to confirm it has been activated as well as flashing the indicator lights?  s:? :? s:?

Sorry mate, I did not come across any feature like that. The only "audio" feedback that would have been possible was sounding of "Horn" and/or "siren". Which i reckon may not be desirable.

Hope this helps  s:) :) s:)

mr2jw

thanks tomkin, used your instructions to lock doors with ignition, worked great, first time. always wanted to do it, only had car 7 years!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
black 2000 roadster | devs keyhole covers | devs tbl visor | pre-cats removed | crystal side repeaters with chrome surrounds | lt short antenna | jdm front badge | jdm wheel centres | mr2roc sticker |
and lots more to do!

tomkin

Quote from: "mr2jw"thanks tomkin, used your instructions to lock doors with ignition, worked great, first time. always wanted to do it, only had car 7 years!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

How many times did you have to open/close the door then ??

mr2jw

5 times.  i hope no one could see me   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
black 2000 roadster | devs keyhole covers | devs tbl visor | pre-cats removed | crystal side repeaters with chrome surrounds | lt short antenna | jdm front badge | jdm wheel centres | mr2roc sticker |
and lots more to do!

Haslamr2

How do you know what TVSS is installled?
[size=75]05 MR2 1.8 VVT-i Roadster Red Spec Edit, TTE Dual exhaust TTE Lowering springs
Ali Larter in the passenger seat...lovin it!!! [/size]

kanujunkie

chances are the only way is to look at the tvss control unit
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Great guide.

Is it possible to have two modes on ? Currently I have Arming mode but would quite like to use ignition controlled door lock also. Can both be activated?

tomkin

Hi KJ,

Both can, rather all the features can function at the same time.

Depending on the TVSS installed you can have,

1. Arming Mode
2. Status monitor LED flashing
3. Peizo buzzer
4. Answer back
5. Ignition controlled door lock

You can turn any feature on or off, and yes at the same time.

Anonymous

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Cool, I'll have to have a play tonite

Tags: